5 // Their favorite // 3racha

I love this song SM (˃̵͈᷄⌓˂̵͈᷅) I wanna choke.
Jaehyun and Doyoung's parts always get me levitating.

I recomend this masterpiece to yall

Requested by :

𖤐

3rd pov:

"No. We don't wanna play with you, just give us your toy." Says 8 year old Minho harshly while glaring at 5 year old Jisung.
(Hyung line are 8, the rest are 7, yes, jisung is the maknae)

"But my mommy gave it to me as a birthday gift" Jisung clutches his toys into his small chest. "Why can't we just play together?" He continues in a tiny voice.

"mY mOMmiE.....Ugh, annoying. We don't want to play with an ugly crybaby.  Just give it to us" Hyunjin says, Felix and Seungmin were laughing behind him.

Jeongin who was standing silently next to them suddenly goes to Jisung and pushes him by the shoulder. The younger fell hard on his butt. It hurt so bad.

His eyes starts to water making them laugh aloud. For some reason the image of helpless crying little boy was hilarious to them.

Jisung starts to cry, using this as an opportunity Seungmin snatches his toy. (idk what it is mbe robot? Or car? Idc)

"P-please give it back" The youngest cried. Big tear drops were running down his chubby cheeks. He just wanted friends to play together.

"YAH! What's happening here?" Chan and Changbin come running. Their friends were circled around a squirrel looking tiny boy. He was crying on the floor while their friends avoid their eyes.

What was happening was obvious. They knew their friends weren't the nicest kids but bullying an innocent kid? They were furious.

"How did you make him cry? Apologize right now! I know it's you guys who made him cry." Chan was fuming with anger.

Changbin went next to the crying boy and get down on his knees, whereas Chan was scolding the rest. Changbin has a little sister, he knows how to comfort him.

"Hey buddy, please don't cry. What's your name? Let's be friends." He says as he awkwardly wipes off the younger's tears.

"My name is Han Jisung." Jisung replies shyly. It was the first time someone asked to be his friend in his 5 years of life. "I'm gonna have a friend (๑>ᴗ<๑)"

"Ok, Jisungie. I'm Changbin and i'm 8 years old. How about you?"

"5"

"Awww. You're just a babieee" Changbin cooes, pinching his full cheeks with both of his hands.

After being scolded for a while the rest came to Jisung and Changbin. Seungmin gave his toy back and they all apologized and promised not to do something like that again.

They introduced themselves to Jisung and all 8 of them decided to become friends. This day both Chan and Changbin developed a soft for him.

(They were in a park btw you know the ones with slides and stuff)

Jisung was being picked on a lot in his kindergarten and even in the parks when his hyungs were not with him.

He couldn't hang out with them as much as the rest hang out with each other because he was still in kindergarten, they go to the same school.

Soon Jisung also joined school. He was happy that he finally got to go to school with his friends.

Chan Changbin and Jisung go to school together every morning, and the older 2 drops of the maknae in front of his class.

The three of them had a special bond, they were the closest in the friend group. And sometimes the rest would get jealous but it was nothing serious since they were just children.

Years pass

SHUT THE FUCK UP thid is cringe i'm crying 2 years ago me was someth else Lmfao

IM DISCONTINUEING!!!

My han and wattpad addiction has completely turned into Sunoo and Ao3 so I might write Sunoo centric story instead but i'm not sure.

Fuck this shitpad y'all go to Ao3 it's completely free you can download as much as you want!!!! It has NO ADs like how cool is that?!?!?

So anyways here's some fire but underrated asf Mongolian music for yall cuz kpop's music is getting worse everyday. I'm only staying for nct, red velvet, aespa at this point.

Uuriinhuuruu by Rookie

The way it literally has naked woman getting banged from behind in the video omg

All night by Amra

I just love Mongolian women omg

just Mo'g......

Gangbay - Gangan tsagaan

Their voices are so fuckin hot

Anyways thank y'all for your time. Love you study and work hard!!!

Live laugh love Mongolian music <3