1 // Beginning // Han×SKZ

3rd person POV

Jisung transferred to his new high school 3 weeks ago. But despite this short amount of time, he had already encoutered many unexpected situations with 7 really interesting boys.

It was monday again, Jisung was walking to his class calmly, thinking about what to eat as his lunch. Right when he was about to take his next step, someone gripped his bag straps making him take few small steps back due to the strong pull.

When Jisung turned around there stood a handsome tall male with longish black hair and a perfectly fitted uniform unlike Jisung's oversized one. It was Hwang Hyunjin.

He was bending over a little bacause of Jisung's short height. Their faces were really close and Jisung's heart was beating rapidly in his small chest that he was worried that the latter might hear it.

Seeing the cute shocked face of the shorter Hyunjin smirked. "How's my little cutie today?" He asked as he squished the smaller's cute puffy cheeks making Jisung pout slightly. He looked so adorable with his pink cheeks and pouty lips that Hyunjin wanted to smooch right then and there.

It took about 30 seconds Jisung to realize that he hasn't answered his question yet, because he was still flustered. As Jisung opened his mouth to respond someone pulled Hyunjin's hand off of his face harshly. "Who do you think you're calling your cutie?" Minho asked angrilly, glaring intensely at Hyunjin due to his possessiveness over the innocent boy who was staring at him.

"It's none of your businness Minho, i will call Hannie whatever i want." said Hyunjin as he pulled his hands from the older's harsh grip. Then he turned back to the youngest and took his small chubby hand into his veiny one, said "Lets go Hannie, i'll take you to your class"

But of course Minho wouldn't allow his adorable crush to go with the flirty male alone. So Minho took Jisung's other hand in his and pulled him to his side. "No, I will drop him off. Right Sungie?" Minho asked the squirrel like boy who was panicking inside because two handsome males were holding his hands and asking him to go with them.

He looked between the two with his adorable gummy smile after calming himself down and said "Let's just all go together". Then without waiting for their answer (because he was sure thet they would fight) he started to drag the two of them towards his class. They can't help but oblige because of the bright smile the smaller had which can light the whole school.

~

After arriving in front of his class, Jisung tried to get in but neither of them let go off his hands. Confused Jisung looked at them but they didn't even notice the boy because they were too busy glaring daggers at each other.

"Yah! Stop torturing the poor boy, he looks scared" shouted someone from the other end of the hallway. It was Felix, he has the same class as Jisung and they were even seat partners. He ran up to the three, and yanked Jisung's hands out of their grasps, making the possessive 2 males frown.

"I swear to god, you two are getting bolder each day. Let the poor squirrel breathe!! Damn" said Felix as he took the said boy to his side. "It's okay Felix, i'm fine plus I love hanging out with hyungies" and then he did his famous :D making the others smile at his cuteness. "Really sweetcheeks? Are you sure?" asks Felix while carressing his favourite feature of the boy (jeekies) because he didn't want this precious boy to feel uncomfortable in any way. The shorter nodded in reassurance. Once again Jisung's heartbeat started to accelerate.