2 // Childhood bff // Hyunsung

3rd person's pov:

Jisung and Hyunjin were childhood bestfriends. They met in kindergarten when some older kids tried to rob Jisung's stuffed toy. Because of his tiny body and shy personality, Jisung was an easy target. Hyunjin was a polite kind kid, there was no way he would let them bully an innocent child.

From then the 2 were besties for life. It was unusual to see them separately. Whenever someone tries to pick on Jisung, Hyunjin was there to protect his small friend. Hyunjin was Jisung's night shining armor. Jisung was also really clumsy kid. Whenever he fell or made a mess, Hyunjin was there to take care of him. Whenever Jisung cries, Hyunjin would be there to kiss and cuddle him untill his friend is smilig again.

In primary and middle school, everything was pretty much the same. Jisung was still fun sized compared to his bestfriend and fellow classmates. There were still those who try to take advantage of it.

In high school, Hyunjin had to transfer because his dad got a job offer that pay more than his current one. His family moved to other side of the city. Jisung was really upset despite his friend's promises of how he would call him everyday and visit every weekends. He cried 3 hours straight the day Hyunjin's family moved.

It was really hard for Jisung without his bestfriend. There was noone to baby him, pamper him with love and affection, noone to cuddle with and kiss his squishy cheeks. But Jisung had to get used to it and Hyunjin was doing a good job at keeping his promises. Whenever Hyunjin visits, Jisung would cling to him all day saying he missed him so much. Hyunjin loved it because clingy Jisung was the best Jisung.

Hyunjin was a whole different story in his new school. He wasn't nice nor a good students. He disrespects teachers (not the nice ones who treat students equally) , he fights with other students and misses classes with his friends. He has 6 friends, Chan, Changbin, Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix. And yes they were those popular bad boys of the school.

He loved his friends. However, due to some unknown reasons he hasn't told much about his cute childhood bestfriend to them. Sure he mentioned Jisung here and there but nothing much.

Jisung's pov:

Last week we moved into our new house, and we have just finished unpacking and cleaning today. I'm going to my new school tomorrow. Its Hyunnie's school, I am very happy that i'm finally going to be together with my bestfriend. His calls and visits were becoming rare last few monts. I was really sad because I had noone to hang out with :( . But its fine I understand.... maybe he was just busy.

Jisung always sees Hyunjin's photos with his friends on instagram. He seems really happy with them, Jisung was glad that Hyunjin was having a great time but sometimes he gets insecure and jealous. What if Hyunjin already forgot him? What if Hyunjin doesn't want to hang out with Jisung anymore?

Jisung didn't tell Hyujin that he was going to go to his school, he wanted to surprise his Hyunnie. He was keen to see his shocked face but that's if Hyunjin still loves him....

Jisung took almost a thousand year to decide his outfit and he was very content with the outcome of his hard work.