06

________

I can't breathe, I'm so weak,
I know this isn't easy, don't tell me that your love is gone.”
________

Xavier's Point of View.

"Why so tense, Dom?" I ask Nik. He's being acting tense and weird, like Cara.

"Cara and I have been having some arguments. Actually, She'd rather not talk to me, She'd rather talk about Interior Designing and Modelling for Fiona. I'm trying to talk to her, but she's acting cold and distant. " He says, obviously pained by his girlfriend's behavior.

"You've been dating for three years. You should know her by now." I say, looking round the large garden for Danielle.

"I'm thinking of proposing." He blurts, and my eyes widens.

"Give her some space. She'll come back to you." Caden says.

"Space?" Damon asks, and I laugh.

"Shut up, Grown ups are talking." I tease.

"Any girl yet, Mikealson?" Nik grins.

"Shut up." Damon says, and he bursts into laughter.

________

"Mom, stop!"

I hear, and I turn in the direction. Danielle.

"Perche?" Her Mom says in amusement. I stare at her, remembering how sad Danielle was when she left her.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She whispers to her daughter. Danielle bursts into laughter, and I grin, cause that sound is heavenly, before I know, I'm standing before them.

"Hi." I greet, and she stares at me.

"Danielle and I were just leaving" She smiles. I bite my lips, of course, her mother doesn't like me.

I walk away, and I bump into someone I've being avoiding.

"Violet." I say.

She smiles "So you do remember me?"

I wince.

"I actually thought you got your memory wiped, and had selective remembrance. "

"I'm sorry. " I say.

"For?" She asks, and I realize there are lots of things I need to be sorry for.

"Everything." I say.

We seat absent-mindedly.

"How have you been? " I ask her.

She looks so beautiful, and grown. Her hair is longer, and so fucking red.

"Other than occasional panic attack and mental breakdowns here and there, I'm good." She says.

I stare at her, saying nothing, and she laughs.

"I'm joking. God, Xavier, I don't know how to be with you now." She whispers. One thing I know about Violet is she wasn't joking.