11

______

I kept running for a soft place to fall, I kept running for a soft place to fall.
______

Danielle Point of View

My head hurts. It aches from trying to figure shit out, trying to understand Xavier, trying to understand what the fuck is going on here.

“Favorite moment.” Fiona reads with a smile. “My wedding day, duh.” She grins.

“Someone you’re eternally grateful to.” Caden reads out. “Konstantino and Cara.” He instantly says, and I frown.

“Excuse me.” Cara says, and she walks out, fast.

Nikolas gets up, about to go after his girlfriend, when Xavier says “I got her, Nik.”

I watch the scene unfold, and my heart hurt a little, my sister is hurting and I don’t know why, I feel like an outsider, like I don’t belong here, with the girls, with the guys, with Xavier.

The circle dissolves as the squad moved to the next segment of the game, Truth, Dare or Drink. I stifle a smile, Damon is literally twenty five today, and we’re still playing frat boys games.

I face the man beside me, I honestly cannot call him a guy, he’s huge, and has lot of tattoos.

“How old are you, Konstantino?” I ask. I notice Fiona and Caden watching me. They’ve being weird lately.

“Twenty six, Miss Arcangelo.” He smiles, and I frown, how does he know my name.

“What do you do?” I ask, for the second time.

“Business.” He shrugs. “Not everyone is a CEO like you, Dinah.” He adds.

I freeze, and I glare “Are you trying to frighten me, Hades?”

He tense up, and says “Is it working?”

“You will have to try harder. I’m Danielle Jovanni.” I say, glaring at him. Who does he thinks he is.

I stare at the guys, the circle is getting smaller. Will and Zayn left, work related issue, apparently a mathematician and an architect can work together on more than two occasions.

“Dee.” Violet says quietly with unsteady voice, and I look up. The girls are consuming booze, and I’m taking water.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, moving closer to her.

“Oh my God.”  She whispers, passing me her phone.

I stare at it, it’s an article, I read, I wish I didn’t.

Danielle Jovanni and her trail of dead loved ones.

Danielle Jovanni isn’t a name that is strange to Italians, but here’s something, She’s known, quite. An anonymous caller made us realize certain things about Cara Jovanni's elder sister. Danielle Jovanni, or shall I say, Danielle Campbell was born in Smallville to Joe Campbell and Wren Campbell, She’s the only daughter, which arouses suspicions, what is her relation with our Grammy award winner – Cara. Danielle’s father – Joe Campbell was killed in an accident few years ago, some said he committed suicide because he found out his wife – Wren was cheating on him with our very own Business guru, Sinister Jovanni. Apparently Sinister and Wren go way back, and Cara was born months after Danielle.