Chiped

Sundrop
The kids wern't here yet that's.....wierd?Its past opening time I think. I stand up from the top of the play place I was sitting on and looked down and jumped aiming for the ballpit, I made it but cliped my head on the edge of it, chiping a bit of my head ware.(I don't know what to call it. It's his headband/crown thing). " dang it" i whispered to myself,glad no kids are here.

"MOON" I yelled jumping up to our room. "Ya sunny boy" he awnsered facing away from me. "I broke a part of my head again". "Seriously sun you need to be more carful now come over here so I can help". I made my way over to the edge of moons bed and sat down on the floor leening aginst the bed. I heard shuffling behind me "do you have the broken pieces". "Ya here" I awnsered handing him the pieces"thanks". We bagan talking a bit while he worked on fixing my head but he subenly went quiet. "H-hay moon why did you get so quiet"I asked nerves "it's nothing just some of your wires are in the way of the last part, it's ok if I move them a bit?". "Uhhh su-sure just be careful"

Moon
"I'll try" I was trying to be careful but some got caught onto my hand they got pulled out and unplugged, sun became still......deathly still.  "shit no no no no no. SUN! Sun are you ok!". I jump down from my bed and face him on the floor. Did he pass out, i-i need to get him to officer Vanessa but how I was paniking "S-SECURETY ALERT SECURITY ALERT WOOOWOOOWOOO" to put it bluntly I'm not as loud as sun but I hoped at least a security bot heard me.

After a while officer Vanessa came barging in "Where's the problem". "It's sun I was trying to fix him but h-his wires got stuck and now he won't turn back on"I panikingly said. "Calm down moondrop he's fine could you help me prop him up so I can look at it.

No one's POV
Moon and Vanessa proped up sun and turned him around. Vanessa undid the back of sundrop's sweater and opened a hatch that showed most of sun's 'insides'."I think the colored wires go to the corisponding socket" Vanessa suggested"ya I think so to"moon agreed. To bad for them that's not right., but they won't findout about this until much later
___________________________________________
445 words