Familly no more

Tw:blood, snapping bones, gore
Sundrop
I quickly walked out over to the room the girl ran into and locked it traping her in, heh glad that it's closing time. I skiped over to the kids wiping the little oil left on my face. "kids it's time for your parents to pick you up"I grouped up the kids doing a head count purpusly forget the one. "32 exactly"I chirped. After a bit all the kids left "bye bye come again soon" I waved to the last kid. "HAY! SUN-BITCH WHERE IS MY LITTLE GIRL" an angry mother and father came stomping over to me." I swear if she's missing I'm suing this place and ordering you to be decommishined perminintly" an angry mother shouted at me slapping me, now I know where the fuck she got her problems from."Ms. I advise you to not harm me you might regret it" I smilled widely keeping constant eye contact. I must have startled the father cus he took a step back looking nervous." I-if you don't tell me where my little prinsses is"."of course follow me"

I lead them to the room holding the child, opining the door seeing her in the corner. The parents ran to there daughter. I stepped out the room locking the door again and walking towards mine and moons room still smiling widely. I heard faint screams of help to bad no-one has good enough hearing except me of course and maybe Roxy but her room is to far to hear them. I giggled to myself ."what are you laughing about sunny"he asked flopping on the bed dragging me with him."oh nothing just thought of something funny a kid did earlier""if you say so.......you know it's late let's sleep today was stressful" moon groggily said "ok, goodnight moony"."good night sunshine". Before I powered off I set a mental timer to wake up early and rid of the families presents.

I woke up and slowly crawled out of the bed and creeped down to the balcony grabbing a rope and sliding down it to make no noise if I when into the ball pit. I was at the door and about to open it when I remembered that an alarmed would go off so instead I climbed one of the Play structures and crawled into the opining between the wall and rope barrier, well now I have a way out of the daycare without using the door. I made my way to the door of the room containing the family  making sure to avoid the very few cameras and unlocked it quietly and walked in locking it behind me. looking for the family I came across them huddled in a corner,heh this would be cute if there when giant assholes. I grabbed the father being the easiest to grab I quickly squeezed his neck focusing how much force it really takes to pop a human head off, I've always wondered. I felt him wake up and his eyes opened looking bright red and slightly bleeding a slight whisper  nearly audible. I began squeezing harder and soon the delightful sound of bones shattering and bright crimson blood slowly came from his mouth and his neck then soon enough his head popped off completely landing onto the mothers lap and his body collapsing to the ground with a loud thud causing the mother and daughter to wake up finding there decapitated dad/fiancé on the ground with the joyful robot looming over. my sunrays pointed downwards and giving off a psychotic smile even the devil himself would stammer at.

"Wh-what did you do HELP!SOMEBODY HELP THIS THING IS GOING TO KILL ME -"I slapped her hard making it bleed a bit from my sharp claw like fingers. "Doesn't feel to nice when your the one being slapped now is it " a series of small giggles emitted from me. I grabbed to mother by the throut but instead of choking her I grabbed one leg and began to stretch a line of pops and then crakes could be heard soon off came the leg blood soaking my soft rainbow sweater clashing drastically with the pastel colors, blood sprayed and dripped everywhere even on the little girl oh the pure fear on her face was... so....... ĐɆⱠł₲Ⱨ₮₣ɄⱠ. I saw the little gir run to the door so I quickly stab my hand through the woman and grabed out her heart killing her instantly. What what am i doing I'm not mention to do this but it's just.............. ₮Ø Ɇ₦₮ɆⱤ₮₳ł₦ł₦₲ ₮Ø ₴₮Ø₱. I climed onto the ceiling silently towards the little girl watching her look arowned the room for me. -drip-drip- droplets of blood coming from my hands landed onto her head, she froze and looked up slowly she screemed and ran in front of her now dead parents. I climed down from the ceiling and pushed her to the ground slamming my claws into her stomach and ripping a juant gash exposing her insides. She was still alive and trying to tiredly crawl away but I just grabed her leg and pulled her back her purple shirt stains withe her and her parents blood. I plunged my arms into her now exposed insides and griped at her ribs crushing them with ease. Shards of bone now lay on her internal back her skreeming started to silenc so I grabed her intestine and ripped them out sprawling them around her body.

At last her screms silenced she died. I got up admiring my work. No Im not made to kill nonononononononononononononononono no...... no......... n........ Y-E-S. A crazed laugh filled the room covered with blood and the sent of death. I left the room locking it again and climed onto the ceiling avoiding the cameras since they are perminintly forced to face the floor. I climed towards the opening between the wall and ropes sneaking into my room and grabbing new clothes and crawled to the bathrooms. Once I got there I cleaned myself off and changed I then went back still on the ceiling and exited the daycare area completely. I continued to crawl on the ceiling until I couldn't I climed into a nearby vent and made my way to the incinerator for damaged beyond repair and recalled animatronics, and tosed the bloodsoked clothing into the fire and quickly made my way back to the daycare making sure to go that same exact way but before I could hear nightgurds talking. I stay still clinging onto the exposed wires I was holding onto. "You know., I really don't like that we have to look after a idiotic daycare and some freekshow looking animatronics espesualy that moon one he's just so ugly atleas the Sun one has done actual good uses unlike him. All he dose is give the kids nightmares." I wanted to kill them right then and there but I couldn't it would one look to suspicious and two there are a lot more cameras around this area so I ignored them for right now and waited for them to leave once they did I continued to the daycare finally getting in and makinging it back to the room I looked to see moon looking at me "oh sorry did I wake you?" "no I just did, where were you?"moon asked yawning a bit "I woke up and couldn't sleep so I just got ready for when the kids arrive it is 7:45 almost opining time". "True, you got a point. Well I'm going back to sleep just wake me up if you need anything ok" moon said sleepily."don't worry, I will" I awensered him as he went back to sleep. Now I really do need to get ready for the kids.
___________________________________________
1327 words
This took yo long and sorry for it being so long and bad maybe. I hope you like it also here's a drawing of the dead girl I'm not really good at drawing rooms

 I hope you like it also here's a drawing of the dead girl I'm not really good at drawing rooms