Bad parenting

Sun
"SUUUUUUUN"I heard someone yell"sun?" It was moon"sun-are you ok" moon ran up to me." Ya I am I....I just had a nightmare""At least you're ok" he said relived and hugged me. I hugged back asking why he was up here." It's you turn to take care of the kids" "r-right sorry I kinda forgot"we stood up and moon ruffled my hair messing it up"silly"" h-hay I'm not silly I'm very sophisticated"i quickly said a bit upset. Moon on the other hand was laughing. " not funny!" I hit him on his head." ow- ok ok I'm sorry" he said still laughing. Moon eventually left for the bed and read a book I think it was called Grimes Fairy Tales, who know he like fairy tale books. I made my way back down to the kids and asked if they wanted to play hid and seek. Most of the yelling was incoherent nonsense but I just took it as a yes. I was about to start counting when a boy around the looks of 8 asked if he could count. " oh yes of course you can". The boy started counting and all the kid including me where running to hide. I ran to the wire me and moon use to perform on and was about to clime when. " Sunny c-can I hide with you" a little girl named delilah asked. I was reluctant until I hear the boy stop counting and yell he's ready to find people. I quickly told the kid to hold on tight and I climbed up quickly and we squeezed into a dark corner of the ceiling.

After about 20 minuets the kid found everyone but us" heheh there never going to find us up here"" ya they won't but could you stop moving so much"the kid didn't listen and I was starting to lose grip and them. I tried to grab on tighter but they fell. " AHHHHHHHHHH-" I loosened to cord and jumped after the kid grabbing them before they fell down to the ground but in doing so I got my leg twisted up in the cord and damaged it "h-hay are you o-ok" I asked trying to disregard the pain. "Y-y-yes I am-""SUN! DELILAH! are you two ok, what happened!?". I explained what happened while untangling my leg"At least both of you are safe now " "We are..... well except for my leg"" what's wrong with -oh no" I tried standing up but I had to have moon help me."kids stay poor I will be right back" moon said running to the first aid station( ok I know robots don't need stuff like this but just let me give my fun, ok👌) moon came back to I front of me and crouched down lifting my leg taking off my slipper and rolling my sock down to get a better look at my leg.He took out bandages and wrapped my leg up. Once he was done and putting the kit away I pulled up my sock and put my slipper back on. I tried to get up but it still hurt badly but I didn't want the kids to get upset so I suggested for them to draw there favorite thing. They all agreed and booked it for the art tables.

"moon can you come here and help me up" moon came over and helped me to the desk next to the big wooden doors and he sat me down. He called a guard to come over here and report what happened once he did he left to monster the kids."looked like yo messed up again didn't you~" leave me alone" awww~but what's the fun in that when I can remind you that no one cared about you" your lying and I know it, so just stop"wherever you murderer". That stung more than my leg." I....I'm not a murderer, I just can't c-control it........right?"while talking to myself I didn't notice the guard coming over" hay I hear that I needed to file a report or something"i looked up and saw a tall black woman wearing a Navi blue uniform, it was Tasha. "o-oh ya" "so what happened". I began explaining" looked like I'm going to file that on company equipment damaged"." wouldn't you file that under child endangerment as well?" " in normal causes I would but I know how often accidents like this happen between you and moon. I also know you have the constraint fear of being shutdown permanently"she added in a calming tone"I got up ignoring my leg and hugged Tasha."OH THANK YOU THANK YOU"she hugged back and soon we parted from the embrace." Do you need me to help you over to the kids?"i nodes my head and got up beside me then helped me over to the kids."thank you Tasha"I gave her a smile and sat down on a chair. She left back to the desk to call the parents of the the girl.

(Time skip)

"S-Sunny a-are you ok IM SO SORRY"delilah came running over and hugged me." Yes delilah I'm ok don't worry"" I never should have bright you up there, that was my fault"" no I should have never asked you"I hugged her tightly" no one got hurt but we still had to call your father-" "YOU CALLED MY FATHER"she began to cry But I couldn't understand why."Delilah your father is here for you"she tried to stop crying but it wouldn't stop. I got up since my leg started to only hurt a bit and brand delilah to her father and made my way back to the other kids-"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU DAMAGED GOD DAME FAZBEAR PROPERTY! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO PAY FOR THAT! I wished you had hurt yourself so you could deal with the pain but still wouldn't be punishment enough" I stoped dead in my tracks and walked back to them acting like nothing happened"Mr smith I need to talk with you....alone"he looked up at me and a very notisible blush was on his face and the horrendous look of lust on his face, disgusting." Go to the car brat" delilah ran to who knows were."let's go somewhere more privet to talk" the dumb idiot just followed me obviously blinded by lust. I took him to a room with no cameras, outside the daycare area compliantly and asked him to turn around and close his eyes but he protested and tried to kiss me. The smell of whisky emanating from him made me sick. I kicked him in the gut causing him to cough blood a bit and fall to the ground. While he was cradling his stomach I walked and grabbed a heavy crate from a stack nearby and dropped it hard on his legs crushing them. I went to grab another crate and held it above his head" w-why"" your an asshole"i dropped the crate bashing his head in killing him instantly. "I don't feel sorry for what I did to you. You deserved it, prick".Walking over to a stack next to me i pushed it over making it look like he was crushed by them falling. thankfully I wasn't in the splash zone of blood, i still checked just in case but I was clean. Making my way back to the daycare I started to getting a weird feeling.

Warning/.......system overheating
"W-what? How am I overheating in not even-"
Warning/.......oil replacement needed
"I just got that changed last week?"
Warning/......Shutdown imminent
"wa...."-CRASH-