chapter 15 thats who i am

abyss walked out of the destroyed wasteland and headed towards the empire

abyss:" i feel strange"

system:" the strange feeling of the user is caused by the lost of his humanity and the instantly realising of his godly powers which causes the user to feel all changes at once"

abyss:" this explain's the this massively amount of energy which now float's through my body but are there more? i didn't notice something else"

system:"for an answer the system needs to do a analyse of the user"

abyss:" alright do it"

analyse started.......

lv: 400

void: 40000

Skills:

void

void magic (*new*)

oblivion

Enhanced Swordsmanship

Mana

Sword style: soul sword style

abnormal sense

soul hunter

god's will

ifrit

absolute mana controll

race: outer god/nephalem

transformation: demon sultan abaddon mode

race skills:

new skill Unlocked

divine being:
As a god, the user posses physical abilities far greater than any ordinary human (being stronger than any other ordinary God or ordinary angel). His body can not be harmed by mortal weapons, however he can still be harmed by unarmed attacks from individuals with divine strength and divine weapons or attacks of the same level. through the divine body and other powers like his biomass the user gets a huge amount of new abilities this include's Godly Strength; the user possesses unfathomable physical strength with which he can easily kill a void dragon with one arm, this can go far enough that he could destroy heaven and hell if he uses his full force. then the user also gains Godly Speed & Reflexes; the user can effortlessly unleash punches and kicks faster than the eye can register at 0.01 seconds, while multiplying the previous speed by 10 with every punch, even reaching 0.00000001 seconds. He can even release attack's faster than time itself if he desires, with the from god given gift he can even effortlessly dodge attacks at the same speed which even concludes attacks faster than time itself or even beyond. and at last the user also possesses Godly Durability: As a god, the user is able to endure barrage of attacks without flinching even stay conscious if having his own neck broken or organs removed, but this only can happen by godly or powers similar to godly attacks, to non-godly beings the users body could be described as virtually indestructible. the user also has divine blood which is capable of bestowing divine power to those who drink it, but only a human strong enough is able to survive it if not the human will receive instant death.

godly chaos biomass:
the Biomass is the biological chaotic material of the true body of the user, normally the user's look is much more monster like and look's unhuman but due to the biomass the user is able to shapeshift into a much more humanlike body while he still posseses his full strenght, for the user there is no diffrent feeling when he shapeshifts into a humanlike body since he's already used to live as human. The biological material is used by the user to use his superhuman abilities and consuming organic or soul filled lives to regenerate himself or to satisfied his hunger. through this biomass the user can transform his body into deadly weapons or create protective armor which is harder and sharper than most divine weapons. when the user begins to eat a being he will not only eat up the body of the being but aswell eat the soul of the being which will destroy it completly and leaving it in the void where it needs atleast two thousand millenia to regenerate his soul and get reincarnated.