Thirteen ❥

You woke for the first time in months with a warm body pressed to yours, snuggled against your curves. You'd woken next to Joon before, both alone and with Jackson so the feeling wasn't unfamiliar. The problem was the feeling wasn't just preferable to waking alone. When you opened your eyes you wanted to see Joon.

The orange tinged morning light was quickly creeping up the bed from the floor. You'd normally roll your eyes at it's cheery optimistic color. This morning you rolled into Joon's arms and he grumbled something locking you to his bare chest. Both of you were wearing nothing, the thought dancing through your mind.

"Morning baby, how did you sleep?" He opened just one eye looking down at you. Joon looked soft and sweet, hair tousled over his brow.

"I feel like I actually rested."

It was true, you didn't remember tossing and turning. You just felt his firm body close to your own, like a buoy anchored in deep water. The floating away hopeless feeling ebbed when he was near. You buried your face against his neck, ashamed that you could use him in this way.

"Don't." His deep voice reverberated against your ear. "No regrets, not for me and not for Jackson."

"You're my best friend Joonie." The words came out muffled your lips so close to his body, the scent of his body stirring you.

"I know that. I know the word friend is there on purpose, you don't have to remind me love." His hands squeezed your waist and he kissed the shell of your ear.

"I want you." You whispered the words, so quietly he could ignore it if he chose. You could pretend he didn't hear them if he didn't respond.

"Let's multitask." Joon chuckled then sat up throwing the covers back and the cool air of the room made you shiver. He was out of bed and headed toward the bathroom before you understood his meaning.

At the sink he chose two toothbrushes from the drawer and pulled them from their packaging. Side by side, naked, as though it was the most normal thing in the world you brushed your teeth together. When your eyes met in the mirror he winked and made a point of checking out your body.

Afterwards Joon stepped to the shower and turned it on. Before the water was even warm he was behind you again, hot kisses along your neck hands pulling your back to his chest. He lifted you, spinning his body into the water first, finding it temperate he turned letting it hit you both.

"I'll stay every time I can Y/N, I'll hold you all night if it makes you feel better. Before you protest only say no if you don't want me here. Don't say no to protect me." Joon was stroking the water down your body, his lips following the line of your shoulder.

You didn't respond because you wanted him to stay even knowing the consequences to come later. You focused on Joon's kisses, sliding down your wet back, until he was kneeling behind you. His hands spread your legs and then his fingers were spreading you open the water running down your body mixing with your own wetness.

Joon turned you, pushed your back against the tall shower wall and lifted your thigh draping it across his wide shoulder. You leaned into the cool surface and then watched as his mouth started devouring you. Your moans were competing with the beating of the shower head. Your fingers stroked through his hair, curled against his neck, teased his earlobe.

His tongue parted you, sucked against your labia and rolled circles around your clit. Joon was insistent, pulling it between his lips, humming against the bud and you keened tugging his hair.

"Cum on my tongue baby." Joon lifted your remaining leg over his shoulder and you pressed firmer against the wall. He adjusted his thighs wider, one arm under your ass keeping you steady. Your ankles linked at his back and you lifted rubbing your clit against his lips.