Nineteen ❥

Joon's head was laying on your stomach and he looked up at you dark eyes still showing traces of sleepiness. It was early morning, before six and both of you were trying to avoid what came next. Joon leaving was the worst part of the morning, everything inside you wanting to stay ensconced just the two of you.

"Is Yoongi angry?" Your fingers played through his hair, gently scratching his scalp like he loved. Joon had arrived so late the previous evening you'd barely had any time to discuss the situation with your mother in law before you'd ended up in bed together.

"Angry? No, maybe a little concerned." Joon's thumb stroked the side of your breast, the first flames of desire lit.

This was how it always went, quiet talking upon waking, sensual touches, then you'd be kissing and making love. You'd manage to shower and dress, eat a few bites of breakfast but then he'd wipe a crumb from your lip, or your bodies would collide as you stepped around each other. You would suddenly be kissing again, pressed against the counter, lifted onto the sink. When you finally made it to the door it would be one last kiss turned into ten last kisses, promises to see each other that night, the next night, every night.

This wasn't just sex, this was blooming love. The cocoon two people who couldn't get enough of each other wound themselves into at the beginning of a relationship. This was sweet affection and torches of desire that only happened at the start of a great romance. You were just choosing to add it to the list of things you ignored.

"How did he even know to cover for me? I was taking a huge chance."

"He said there was no way you'd ever call him to ask him something as dumb as 'did you use my studio' he knew someone else had to be listening. Yoongi's smart, don't forget it." Joon's lips replaced his thumb and you held back a moan.

"If she thinks too much about it the whole story will fall apart. Why would Yoongi need Jackson's studio? He has access to some of the best resources available through Hybe." You did moan then as his mouth surrounded your nipple his tongue winding around the tightening bud.

"Don't let her rattle you." Joon pulled back looking at you with a smirk and then kissed your lips pulling all resistance from your lungs.

You wrapped your legs around his bare waist and your arms across his muscular back. He settled between your thighs and you felt him hard and ready sliding against your leg. Joon's kisses trailed down to your neck, warm brushes of his lips as his hands wrapped underneath your body. You shifted your hips pressing up against him until he groaned and you felt teeth biting along your collarbone.

"I could have Jin cover, we could stay just like this another three hours." Joon's tongue traced patterns down your cleavage until you could barely think.

"He's covered for you too many times already." You moaned when Joon's lips found your breasts again, they nibbled around the soft swell of one tongue laving across your skin.

"Leaving you is so hard baby." He protested, two fingers slipping between your legs, brushing through your already wet folds.

He was kissing down your belly when you heard your phone ringing. You never left it on silent anymore, needing to constantly be available if Jackson needed you. For a second you didn't register the sound, Joon's fingers coiling into your heat making you lose focus.

"I have to get that." You said it meekly, not moving, eyes half shut but then Joon placed the phone in your palm and you glanced at the screen.

It wasn't a number you recognized but the first few digits were familiar as ones from the hospital. You scooted backward from Joon and leaned against the pillows sitting up and answered.