Chapter 7

Kaito was starting to wake up. He felt something softer then what he fell asleep on.

Kaito's Pov
------------------
"Hmm..?" I say opening my eyes.Once I woke up I realized I was in my room. I remembered falling asleep on Shuichi. I feel bad, him and Maki probably had to carry me here. I put on another one of my outfits and start spraying my hair. It takes about 30 minutes or more for it to be like this and I'm proud!Once I was ready I then went to Maki's room to drag her to Shuichi's.

Maki's Pov
------------------
I finished getting ready when I heard a few knocks on my door. After I finished my hair I went to open the door, Kaito was there. "Hey Maki Roll!" He said with a huge smile. "hi Kaito." I replied expressionlessly. I already knew what he was gonna do so I just walked passed him to Shuichi's room.

Shuichi's Pov
----------------------
I was in a fancy room filled with people. I didn't know why or how but I was there. I then heard music, Piano music to be exact. I looked up to be met with her. She was playing a song I couldn't remember. It was beautiful. When she got done everyone stood up, including me and clapped.

I started hearing a ringing noise and my vision started darkening. I then woke up to my door bell ringing. I stood up, hair a mess and opened the door to be met with Maki and Kaito. "Hey Shuichi! We're you asleep? Your hairs a bit of a mess" he chuckled. I got embarrassed and turned into a babbling mess. "Hey Shuichi, it's ok. Well help you get ready since we're already here." Maki said putting her hand on my shoulder.

That they did. Kaito gave me another pair of my clothes and I changed into them. Maki and Kaito then begain helping me with my hair. It was nice having people play and do my hair, I never had that happen to me growing up.I think Kaito got in to my thoughts as he said "Hey Shuichi, if you ever need anything call me and Maki. Well do anything, even if it's just helping you with your hair or brushing your teeth!".

We were in the cafeteria when Angie announced that she was making a student council to stop the killing game. I thought it was nice and probably smart but I also thought it was just for her Atua and getting people to pray and give blood donations. Me,Kaito,and Maki ate food and I decided that I wanted to hang out with someone. Tenko came to mind. I know she doesn't like me but I want to get to know her.

I told Maki and Kaito I was going to Hang out with Tenko. I found her around her lab. I walked up to her, she seemed a bit sad and stressed out. "Ugh... Why does Himiko ingnore me to hang out with Angie..! It's makes me SO mad! This might me the first time I was ever made at a girl before.."

"Hey Tenko.... Are you alright? You seem a bit stressed.." she then Turned around  with her hands in a protective stance(?). "Yeah I'm fine! A male like you only cares about Se-" I cut her off " N-No of course not! I just want to know what's wrong! That's all!" I say waving my hands in a defensive manner. She then mowers her protective stance and looked at me

 She then mowers her protective stance and looked at me

"Alright then, I'll talk to you about it. BUT ONLY BECAUSE IM SAD AND STRESSED! if you take advantage of my emotions I'll throw you across the school. YOU HEAR ME MALE?". "Y-yes ma'am" "good".

We sat down at the fountain Me,Maki, and Kaito read at. She looked at me with a bit of worry, probably wondering if it's ok for her to vent to me. I put a hand on her shoulder calmly telling her "you can vent to me you know, I won't judge you" I tell her with a small smile. She calmed herself down and said "well,I'm stressed out because ever since Angie made the student council, Himiko hasn't been talking to me or even hanging out with me!" She said started to tear up. I put my hand on her shoulder and gave her a tissue when she needed it. "It's just making me sad and stressed because I like them both but I don't know if Himiko and/or Angie even like me as a friend...".

I gave her a head a pat. And told her " if you ever need someone to talk to, come to me. I want to help you anyway I can. I felt sad ever since She died but Kaito and Maki helped me with the sadness even though I still have it. You need people to help you when you cant help yourself". She gave me a small hug and said "t-thanks Shuichi, your not so bad for a male you know.. B-but I won't let my guard down completely. You have to earn that!" She said with a smile. I patted her head again and gave her a hand knit sweater that I got from the monokuma machine(?). She seemed to like it as she put it on right away. "Thanks Shuichi! I was getting a bit chilly anyway!" She said with a embarrassed laugh, scratching her neck.

I smiled knowing I made Tenko feel better.

-Small note-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I haven't posted anything in like 5 days and I apologize for that!