Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. "I'M
UP!," I yelled at my own alarm as if it would actually listen. I look over at me and see the love of my life laying next to me. "How did I get so lucky?," I thought to myself. I check my phone and realize I still have plenty of time to get ready for work. I tried getting up but, felt someone holding me down. I noticed his arms wrapped around my waist. I carefully tried to move his arms and once I'm out of his grip, I headed for the bathroom.

When I realized what time it is, I realize I'm going to be late. I quickly write on a paper telling him I'll be at work all day, but, as I was writing the note I feel someone wrapping their arms around me. I smile knowing who it is. I turn around and face him and gently place a kiss on his lips. He starts deepening the kiss but I soon let go and whisper," I'm going to be late for work." He let's go of me and I hug him. I kiss him one last time before heading to my car.

The drive to work was faster than usual. Maybe because, I had too much on my mind and I was overthinking. To think that the man of my dreams, the one person every girl would die to marry or even date, is mine. If someone would've told me sooner that this would happen, I would've told them they were crazy because, when I was a younger, this never happened to teenage girls. This only happened in Fanfictions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello! sorry if this isn't really well written. This is my first ever Fanfiction. So hopefully it isn't that bad. Vote and Comment. Thank you! :)