unexpected friend!

I reborn in a kingdom... To deal the curse from the princes body..
Lucky me! Prince orogami is really handsome... What what am I even thinking...I Am a boy who can I fall in love with my unity?
Guys! I saw a dream it was again the missing memories... whenever I try recall her memory, it sucks yaar my head hurts.
From the missing memories I can tell this women was in pain by her own memories and seal them for good.
Anyway... Let's not talk about her..
This morning... When I was just going to enter in his room.. I heard someone's talking from inside. I peek  inside. A boy?

"Hy bro! In school teacher is quite worried for you. You are still a student, need to study..."

(I never expect, in this magic world school are also an important chat.. )

"Yeah,I know that idiot, but I can't let anyone even touch me you know"

(Why! Is his curse that bad?)

"Let's see if this healer will work or not. I heard she is a pretty lady, bro your luck is so awsome..."

(Are they talking about me?.... Wait.. It means I am not the first person who try to deal it. No wonder king was so frustrated when he heard the name healer) 'Alright let's talk with them,  face to face' - I said this and open the door

" Excuse me! Am I interrupting?" I said by getting inside with a little noise which alert them, they look back at me.

" who are you?" The boy asked, nice question from the person you was just talking about and now acting like I  just a stranger.

"My name is lovey, incharged of taking care of Prince's health. I just need to check his body temperature then I will not disturb you two." I said with a smile on my face

"Oh I thought you were a servent for a sec and hahaha  how funny!" He said by laughing. Huh! Trying to insult me.

"Oh is that so... I also misunderstood"

"What did you misunderstood?"

"I just heard a bark of a dog so I quickly came in to draw that dog  out of the room but here...  It's not a dog it's a human" I said...  Now how that  sounds you bitch*

"What! What did you said! Better watch that filthy  mouth of your." he starre at me

"Will you please wait.. outside the room I need to examine him!  I don't have time  for you sorry and please  pardon me"

"How dare you talk to me like that. Do you have any idea what will happen after  I complain this from king?"

"Do you have any prouf I insulted or say anything to you?"

"What"

"You don't right! The king will only take an action when you have a solid proof for me...  When you get, just let me know I will  come up with you"

He stand up with an anger, start at me with his red eyes and get out of the room... Wow it was quick.

"Hahaha" The Prince laughed

"What happen prince? Are you okay? You don't need to talk so much and wash your energy for a stubborn like him"

"Wow I can't  stop laughing. Seriously, he was insulted by the first time in his life from a girl. You are too  awesome"

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"You want me to get mad?"

"I insulted your friend, of course you should be mad at me"

"What will you do if I say I am very very mad at you?"

"It's  simple I will accept any punishment you give it to me"

"Nice.. But how did you know he was my friend?"

"From the way you was talking to him. And I also know you quit enjoyed the show"

"Yep you are right dear"

"Prince the joke is over okay.. I sense something from your friends body"

"What my friend don't even have six packs when did you get greedy for him!"

"I am serious. The same feeling that I am feeling from your body"

"What"

"Maybe he is cursed"

To be continued