Ladies and gentlemen the show has just begin!

his part is not safe for children, it's fill with sexual harassment please make yourself prepare.

"Who let you touch her?"

"Prince Alan!" Making an innocent face, I don't know what the hell is he doing here, but I need to continue my act.

"You moron! How dare you touch her" He came pull me in a way of huge.

"Don't worry I am here." by saying this he huge me to comfort me.

"P-P - Prince, what the fuck are you doing here in a enemie terotary?" the person shout on him.

"It's non- of your business!" he shout back.

Timeskip....

"Prince,why are you here. Were are Stonard and Caria?"

"I heard from Brother that you were going to meet
king Joris-karl, I was worried and came to see you, and I was right, that men was just going to have you..... Stonard and Caria are coming from another carriage, don't worry they will arrive castle safe and sound." He said with a warm voice in his neck.

"T-thank you Prince, you saved me." It's time for my acting. I will name it 'Fake tears'.

"But I am sorry.. I was not able to save you on time, he might have touch you wrong places, right? " Eye contect

"Yes.. He did..." It's fake time!

"W -W -Where did he T- touch you?.....Aaamm it's okay if you don't want to discuss it" He blush a little bit.

"On my ..b-b...butts and.... l-lap! "
I stamberd!

"Lovey! " He plop.

"Even I am not able to do it, that piece of sh*t did it" He grab my shoulder.

"Prince, what do you mean? Do you want to do it with me?"

I knew it, I have set my trap now you just need to trapped in it!

"No, that's not what I meant!"

I came closer...
"If you want me so badly why don't you tell me earlier?"

"Are you saying that it's okay if I do it with you?" With a serious look in his face.

"It's not like I am a virgin!" I said it with sparking eyes.

"It would not be my first time, so I am really good in it, Will you be able to handle it?" Ah! My head hurts this men is so crazy, asking me again and again but.. I think I will make him even thrusty.

"Why are you asking me again and again? It's only a kiss right!"
Let's see his reaction.

[ Prince P.O.V ]
What! I was talking about doing sex with her but she think just for a kiss!
Sigh... I have to control myself, seating in front of her, and seeing her hot breasts again and again must have make my head slip.
She signal me to kiss her!
I think it's good for now if I only do this.
I seat beside her, her attractive breasts look even sexier then earlier, with her innocent face, I just want to have her. But....
She might get scar and then don't came near me that's why....
I grab her cheeks and kiss her.
I thought that she would be finish just by a kiss but she was normal, I remember I do it properly making my tongue fission with her tongue.
Then, does she... No it can't be...

"Prince... Did I satisfy you enough? Did you like it! "

She said it with a sweet voice that winks me.

"Yes, it was"
I don't say anything else!

[ Girl P.O.V ]
I knew it.... Now, I have grown his thirsry, let's see, Will he still be behaving so decent. Well! Lets test him.

"Prince, I can't go back so quickly, if he see me wouldn't he be worry, and I also want persnol space from what just happen to me!" Come one, sweety it's your turn what are you going to do now.

"Wil-will you stay with me in another place?" he stamberd

"You mean you and me alone in one house!"

"That's right! I mean that.... "
Will you do sex with me?

"mmmm.. You have saved my life, so as a reward if you want this that can satisfy you, then, I will."
When he heard the word "I will", he kissed me again.

"Prince, you should not do it so quickly!" I mumble

"Oh I am sorry, you should rest now, we will do it tomorrow."

Carriage rider- We have arrived. Gentleman!

Timeskip...
He don't do anything but in night when I suddenly feel some unwanted pressure in my chest. I wake up, Prince was seating on my ass* looking at me with a dirty starre.

"What are you doing in my room?" I start my acting.

"Sorry, Lovey I can't wait.. Till tomorrow I want right now, you have make me so thirsty, I can't control it." he plop.

He take his hand under my upper body and take out my bra and throw it on the ground, and grab my boob's with his both hands then come closer and kiss me then, he press back my outer points
after that He take his left hand off from one of my boob's and make his hand under my ass*. He start rubbing that place so many times. He slowly make me naked and start making his ass* into mine. He make so many marks on many places. He do it all night and
In 4:OO am he said

"It was quit fun I never enjoy myself this much in my life, you are so amazing, Your boob's are so soft as pillow and your ass* is as deep as river, it make me fun. I love it.... I want more more and more..."
With that he start doing that again.