𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

WARNING
this fanfiction, as a warrior cat's book, contains murder, gore, and death. if you aren't comfortable with these topics, please click away.

CREDITS
this stemmed from a plot prompt by LunaTheMoonWolf10 , but the characters, title, clans and plot belong to me. the general idea of warrior cats belongs to the erin hunter team, and although i did create the cover, the photo on the cover doesn't belong to me.

~~~

"a cat from the past seeks revenge,"

SALT IN THE WOUND

"their fallen future they want to avenge."

BY

"blood and tears, they're willing to shed,"

LILY [_patches]

"until their warrior ancestors are once again dead."

~~~

hello!! my name's lily, and welcome to salt in the wound! i ran across LunaTheMoonWolf10 's plot prompt book the other day and was instantly inspired! i haven't felt this kind of motivation in a long time, so i kind of just jumped right into it. thus, i only have a general idea of how i'd like this fanfic to go, so please bear with me here.

also! this book used to be a fanfic called in another life, which was from a warrior cat's plot book and was a completely different plot. i published, unpublished, and just ended up scraping that idea entirely, so the comments you see may be from in another life, and therefore might make little sense.

okay, enough talking! happy reading!

~ lily