Brooklyn

Photo of Brooklyn at the top her hair is that purple next to the brown
This is my first time at writing a fanfic I'm sorry if it's not good but like I said it my first one so here go nothing.
Hope you guys like it 😊

Hi my name is Brooklyn Destiny Copper, I'm 19 years old I have long purple hair but it is originally brown but I dyed it to something different, my eye are blue I'm 5'9 feet but I'm a bit if a short one, I'm a makeup and hair stylist I also do some phytogeography. I live in Australia, Melbourne Victoria. I have a lot of pricing's my belly, noise, tough and ears. I like to dance hip-hop and stuff like that. I have two younger sisters named Sienna, Savannah and two brothers one younger named Kayden than and the other older named Bryce. I still live with my mum and dad yeah I know your properly thinking your nineteen why don't you have your own house and stuff but I choose to stay till I get some money together and move to America and go traveling around the world to do my career beauty and hair. I'm best friends with The Janoskians, yes I said The Janoskians I've know them scene I was little I love them like my brothers, my best friend is Sapphire Rose, she has medium blonde hair her eyes are blue she's taller then me, she's been there ever since I was a little girl just like the boys.
That's just some info on Brooklyn the next chapter is the actually thing 😊.