EIGHT

Chapter Eight: "Molting"
Season 1, Episode 8

Chapter Eight: "Molting" Season 1, Episode 8

____

christian furrowed his eyebrows seeing the message his sensei sent and his fellow teammates about where to meet him, christian gets out of his car along with miguel, hawk and aisha seeing another car pull up of the other members of cobra kai coming towards the broken down cars seeing their sensei standing on top of a broken van, "you've trained hard, you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster, you've done your best,"

"you're ready for this tournament, am i right?"

christian nods his head, "yes, sensei!" he shouted along with his teammates when their sensei shook his head throwing his half empty beer can near christian's feet, "wrong!"

christian clenched his fist seeing his pair of shoes ruined, "your best ain't shit! if you wanna win the all valley under-18 karate tournament, you gotta give me better than your best," christian furrowed his eyebrows, "which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst,"

"do you understand?"

"yes, sensei!"

"are you losers?"

"no, sensei!"

"are you nerds?"

"no, sensei!"

johnny looked at them, "are you sure?" christian looked at his sensei, "no, sensei!" sensei slapped his hands to his face as cobra kai started to do their obstacle course doing high knees through tires what christian did easily, "good job christian,"

"your enemies are all around you, destroy them!"

christian held a baseball bat in his hand coming towards the damaged cars knowing now was the time to take out his anger, swinging the baseball bat hard into the car window seeing it smash into pieces.

"let's go, squirt," johnny looked at christian who was doing the tire obstacle again, "good job, buddy!" he clapped christian's hand smiling, "go! attaboy!"

christian looks down seeing a plank over a load of broken car parts and glass, "come on, princess, let's go, move that ass," christian walked with ease over the plank to his sensei who smiled.

"there's nothing to fear expect fear itself, that, and falling in sharp metal and broken glass, don't do that!"

aisha falls on the tire obstacle with christian close behind her about to move when miguel falls onto his leg making him fall on top of aisha, "oh my goodness!"

cobra kai stood in a line as sensei lawerence started to hand them small pieces of beef jerky with Chris furrowing his eyebrows, "you wanna win? you gotta be hungry, you guys hungry?"

"yes, sensei!"

christian looked down to the small piece of beef jerky, "good, cause so are they," christian furrowed his eyebrows when his sensei blew his whistle where a high pitch sound came out where christian starts to hear dogs barking running towards them.