Chapter 6

~Everyone POV~

Philly was walking towards the school with Kawan, since he was rudely awoken by Kawan banging loudly on the door and spam calling him, they had been friends longer then the others and because of that, were just closer.

The big topic on their minds was the girls they met while at school, Kawan still a bit upset that nobody showed up to shoot some hoops but Philly made a promise to shoot hoops today which Kawan made him swear on it.

"Who knows, maybe that girl you met might be there, or should I say, your future girlfriend?" Philly teased shoving him with his shoulder

"Haha, maybe. Who knows. She does seem to be my type." Kawan chuckled as they looked across the street to see Izaiah, Patty and Barry all crossing. Barry of course eating away at a breakfast sandwich someone must have bought. Philly waved them over and the three hurried over and right away engaged in a group handshake session.

"It's shocking seeing you actually early, Philly." Patty said

"Yeah well, I probably would have slept in if a certain somebody didn't practically kick down my door." Philly said glaring at Kawan who was awkwardly trying to look innocent 

"Wh-whatever do you mean! I would never do such a thing.." Kawan awkwardly joked but couldn't keep a straight face and ended up laughing.

"Yeah, I bet." Philly shoved him as the five of them entered the school.

The school was buzzing with activity so early, Philly was hoping to catch Miku in the crowds, but there was so many people. He couldn't see anything, every girl with brownish hair made his heart race.

Then finally he saw her, walking with four other girls who looked similar to her, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as Izaiah put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hold it. What's got you so fired up?" He asked but all Philly could do was point to the five girls. Izaiah's eyes widen.

"Oooh, you mean the Nakano girls?" He asked, the rest of the group turned and looked.

"Damn, they all look really pretty... expect, they all look the same?"" Kawan questioned, everyone sighed at his answer, expect Philly who was too busy drooling over Miku who clearly caught his gaze and looked uncomfortable.

"Of course they do. They are Quintuplets. By the way Philly, would you stop staring." Izaiah smacked Philly on the head. Patty nudged Barry

"Hey, that bitchy girl is there too. I hope you didn't intend to hook up with any of them, I'm certain she told them all about how much of an ass you are." He muttered, Barry nodded looking at Nino who caught his gaze as well. But what nobody noticed was the group was making their way towards them. Nino forcefully broke her gaze at Barry, her cheeks slightly red.

"Uh oh, we got company." Kawan informed everyone else turned to face the group, Izaiah sighed.

"Yeah, you got Philly to thank for that.." He mumbled as the girls were now face to face with the group.

"Oh! Hey Izaiah, is there something we can do for you?" Ichika asked, Miku avoiding eye contact with Philly.

"Not really, sorry, Philly here is just an idiot." Izaiah answered elbowing Philly. 

"Ah, I see. Trust me, I know the feeling." Ichika teased looking back at her sisters who looked slightly offended. 

"Oh hey, Yotsuba! We have the same homeroom right? You wanna walk to class like a couple of friends?" Kawan waved and called out, other students looked over at him like he was crazy.
Yotsuba stepped to the side of the group where she was more noticeably.

"Uhh, I think so. But sure! Why not!" She exclaimed, the two hurried off Izaiah sighed with a facepalm. 
Barry noticed the girl with the stars in her hair and knew Patty must be feeling flustered right about now.

"Hey! You with the stars in your hair! I don't know who you are but my friend wants to know if you'll walk to our homeroom as well." Barry called out as well, the girl looked confused at the request, meanwhile Patty's face was bright red.

"You wanna walk to class together? Like, all three of us?" She asked 

"Yep, well you two will have to meet me there. I got to, uh, go do something." Barry couldn't think of any good lie to leave them alone but he could feel the anger flowing off Patty.

"I-I guess we could. If that's okay with him?" She pointed to Patty who looked more red then a tomato.

"Y-Yeah, we can d-do that." he said kinda quiet, Barry gave him a shove towards her and eventually they took off. Yet another sigh from Izaiah.

"You know he's gonna kill you later, right?" Izaiah mentioned to Barry who nodded with an awkward smile.

"Say, where's Philly I haven't heard him in a while, and you always hear Philly, and Kawan." Barry asked, as Izaiah, Ichika, and Nino looked around and noticed that not just Philly was gone, but so was Miku.

"He probably ended up taking Miku somewhere and didn't say anything. You know how he is." Izaiah said, Ichika giggled.

"Miku must be so confused if he's like how you described." She said, thinking about yesterday when they talked as they walked home.

"Yeah, that's him. Since everyone is heading to class and taking your sisters as well, Care to join me to class?" He asked with a smile, Ichika couldn't help but smile back.

"Sure, let's go." Ichika said and they two left leaving just Nino and Barry.

"Look, you don't wanna be around me as much I don't so why don't we just, um, part ways now." Barry said awkwardly, remembering her face as she was approaching, slightly red when they were also making eye contact.

"W-Who says I don't want to be around you." She asked a little quieter then normal.

"Kind of obvious, doesn't matter. We have different homerooms, so we couldn't even walk to our homerooms without one of us being late." Barry explained as he walked past her but felt Nino grab his arm.

"I'm okay with being late. We have this stupid tutor who will drill whatever I miss into my skull.." Nino said, clearly the thought of this "tutor" seemed to bug her.

"Must have a lot of money to have a tutor." He said, Nino shook her head.

"Please, it was our father's stupid idea." She complained, Barry looked down remembering the tragic fate of his own dad.

"Least he cares." Barry said quietly, Nino had a look of confusion in her eyes at his tone.

"I guess, but we don't need a tutor! He's probably there to just hit on my sisters and... I just don't like him." She said. The two stood there in silence for a bit, neither of them knew what to say. Finally Barry sighed.

"Alright, I'll walk you to your class, if your okay with it, Nino?" He took a step back and stood next to her, he was curious about her hatred for this tutor, possibly head over to bump up his grades since he was slacking.

Nino's face seemed to have brighten up, she nodded then got somewhat close to him and the two walked off.