Meeting Aki

KIRITO P.O.V.

I stood up, wondering where that sound had come from. Then the voice said again. "Kirito kun! I'm over here!" And a girl about my age suddenly jumped out from the bushes. She walked up to me, smiling. I noticed that her hair was fire red, and also her eyes. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and had a long narrow sword. "Hey Kirito kun! I'm still here, you know!" She sounded cross. "Huh..Huh?" I stammered. The girl sighed. "Seriously, Kirito kun. No wonder Asuna chan always says that you wonder off." She said, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, nice to meet you, Kirito kun. I'm Aki. Euiko Aki." She stuck out her hand in greeting. I took her hand and shook it. "N..Nice to meet you Aki..... My name is Kirito..... Well, its Kirigaya Kazuto. But you can call me what ever you like." I replied.

AKI's P.O.V.

I smiled at Kazuto kun. No.... Its Kirito kun. Well, its Kazuto kun in the real world, but it is acually Kirito kun in ALO. I reminded my self. "Now. I would like to guess that you are looking for Asuna?" I asked. Kirito looked up quickly, surprise lighting his eyes. I smiled. "I knew it!" Then I started looking through my items and brought out a map. "Now, Kirito kun. I know where Asuna is."