The first Battle

KIRITO POV

My eyes widened in shock as the monster emerged. I quickly drew my sword, and told Yui to stay safe in my pocket. Then I rushed towards the Monster. I heard Aki's voice. "Kirito kun!!! Don't go there! Its dangerous! The monster will kill you!" But I ignored her and kept rushing to the monster, determined. And I wasn't going to lose so quickly. I lashed out with my sword quickly, dodging the Monster's blows. I jumped up just in time before the monster cut my head off. I scanned the monster, learning that its name was Gleam-eyes. I've killed this monster before. Its from Sword art online! I thought. I saw Gleam-eyes running towards me with an axe from the corner of my eye. I was late to defend the attack, and my arm got cut off. I was flung back, and pain shot through my right arm. Ugh. That was my good arm. And this might be a hard battle. The last time I acually killed that Monster was ages ago! Besides, I had an extra sword last time I thought, closing my eyes. Then I heard foot steps. It was Aki. "Kirito kun! Are you ok?" And she handed me a small yellow flower. "Here. Rub this on your arm. It will help." And with that, she rushed to Gleam-eyes.

( OMG!!!!! I suck at writing.... pls dont hate..... but anyways, thanks for reading this.... and Im sorry for this short chapter. I ran out of Ideas. please comment some ideas down below!! I really need them! =^>ㅅ<*^=