Finding Asuna

Just saying, from SAO 2, I didn't know that the nurse's name was Aki!!! I swear! I didn't know! I just thought the name Aki sounded nice, so I chose it... AND I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT NURSE!!

KIRITO'S POV

The last thing I remembered was Aki running towards the Monster, then it was all Black-out. I woke up in a wooden cottage, noticing that I was still in ALO.  I saw Aki walk over to me, smiling. "Hi Kirito kun! Did you sleep well? You were sleeping for a week, I SWEAR." She smiled. "WHAT?!!! You're telling this to me now?!! I thought we were going on an adventure to find Asuna?!" Aki retorted. "Oh yeah? Well. You thought I would have the strength to carry you all the way to the World tree did you? And I defeated Gleam-eyes for you!" "Oh........." I said. "Well... sorry Aki. I can't really remember anything except for you running towards Gleam-eyes..." Aki's expression softened. "Anyway, that's fine. Lets just find Asuna and finish our journey." She flew off without saying anything. Jeez, she has this temper! I thought. Then, I opened my wings and flew off after Aki.

AKI'S POV

I flew off, without saying anything to Kirito. As I just did that, I felt bad. Was I being too harsh on him? What if he doesn't want to go on this journey with me anymore? I pushed away my thoughts and waited for Kirito. I frowned at him. "You'd better hurry up before I beat you to the World Tree!!" I shouted. Kirito shouted back. "Oh yeah? Let's see you fly faster than me!" And he flew past me by an instant. My eyes widened at it, and I scowled. "Hey!! That's cheating!!" And I flew as fast as I could.

Before I knew it, we were at the World tree. "Wow. I never knew we could reach the Word tree in 10 minutes!" Kirito just smirked at me. "What?!!!!" I scowled at him. "Hahaha, nothing. It's just that.... I beat you to the world tree."

"Ugghh... What ever." And I flew down, and walked towards the entrance. I drew my sword. I heard Kirito's footsteps next to me, and he drew his sword too. We both pushed at the door, and stepped in. My eyes widened at what and who was inside. I heard Kirito gasp.

Thank you so much for the people who are reading this!! I'll try to upload more often.... I was busy...