Prologue

P R O L O G U E

~ * ~

Alam nyo yung feeling na you expected too much that it just break you the most cause you ended up with no one at your side?

That realization na you have to be stronger than what you are now cause you have to lift your self up cause noone else does it for you.

YUNG feeling na kasi ang alam nila malakas ka.Na masaya ka.Na okay ka lagi kaya theu won't give a fig to ask if you're alright .If you can still manage .If you need help.

Cause you're a well known bitch.You're known invulnerable. Invinsible.Unbreakable.But they don't know you're long time broken.And thats because they doesn't give a fig to see through you.Or even ask atleast.

---

Sinara ko ang notebook na napulot ko at binasa ang cover.

"The Broken Bitch's Journal"

At habang binabasa ko yun isa lang ang tumatakbo sa isip ko.

I'll fix this broken bitch.Up to the smallest piece shattered.

A/n : This story is solely dedicated to Brezel Artates.The most selfless,kindest, sacrificing, caring,deserving,transparent classmate i have.t wrote this whole I'm in the bus totally messing up my slightest patience i have for my so called friends who doesn't act like they are. Sorry bout the words I'm totaly in the middle of my raging anger.Anyway.Thats why this story got written because i feel so mad that i had to let it all out awhile back fot some random reason.I hope to update from time to time :) But bare with me people please i still have two on going story and one waiting .Anyway .Vote and comment ! Danke ~~