Chapter7 :

Chapter 7

Briana Briones

"Can I kidnap your friend?"

All three of us look at Nico.What?

"Well,it won't be called kidnapping if you're trying to get permission from us." Kia stated trying to sort some grammar and logic rule with Nico.

"Uh?So can we call it respectful-kidnapping then?" Nico said like trying to crack some humor but failed.Oh.Not really,I guess its quite and at some point effective cause Kim really bought it.Well,at least one of us laugh and save Nico from pit of humiliation.

"So there is a gentleman's way of sneaking a girl and you named it 'respectful-kidnapping'?" Kim manage to utter between her laughs.I swear to Augustus Waters,I don't know where Kim found the humor in there.Geez.

Or maybe I'm just too preoccupied with this burning and toxic feeling inside me because of our mini encounter with TJ awhile back.I felt like trash.Big time.

My whole world almost revolves with all these masking craps I'm doing with my life and TJ has been my breather.He's been so much understanding that I couldn't help to open myself up with him 8even its the most difficult thing to do for me.He's been my other world.My other dimension.With him I can be the Briana whom everyone wouldn't ever think I am.He's my personal oxygen tank whenever I felt suffocated with craps of my masked-up life.He never judge me.He's just there.Loving me,I mean the real me.And it just felt too wrong and intoxicating seeing my world,be someone else's world.

Bitch ,your misery is well-deserved.Sincerely.

My inner bitch remind me mocking.

"Let's go?" I was out from my little bubble when I saw Nico's hand offered to me.Okay?So this is the kidnapping on the process now?

"Come on Nix.Just drag her outta here!We won't call the cops." Kim beamed as if she's had a fair share of ransom money on this little drama.Bitch,she's good at selling me now huh?

I looked at them--Kia and Kim,but Kim just mouthed 'I love you too' as if I told her 'I love you' then shooed us away.Nico on the other note was all smile while gently guarding my way out the bar.How can he be that dashing effortlessly at all times?

_

"Come on.Cry."

I automatically took a gaze of him.We were sitting on the grasses and its barely 10:00 in the evening. Seriously?What has gotten into him?I'm practically aware of my shivers and staying in this place is not helping me.

"What?" I manage to respond while caressing my arms.Even just the wind creeps me out.

"You wanna cry right?Your are holding it in for too long Briana.Let it out." He gave me a timid smile.

Well,I am.And I really just wanna burst out full blast right now IF we are not in the cemetery.Geez.I know I'm grieving for my dead heart but heck I'm not some kind of a mad lady choosing a literally 'for the dead' setting just to perform my little pathetic drama.

"She's my mom." Nico continued his case while looking on the in front of us.He sighed and release at least a small genuine smile."She died when I'm six.My dad killed her.Well,I think that's what I believe."

I held his hand.Well,I think sad people deserves comfort in any way you can give.Besides I remember Mom.She's still unconscious.Dang,I miss her.

"Come on.Let it out.Rant for all she cares.My Mom's a good listener."