Chapter6:

Chapter 6

Briana Briones

"You what?!"

I beamed in disbelief when he told me that he stayed out all night just because he enjoyed talking to me last time.

"Oh please Bri.Its becoming offensive seeing you laughing at my little idiocy."

He dramatically offered.Dang,he's cute.

"Well,I just can't understand why'd you prefer to be locked out when your cousin already beg you to come back just because of me.I mean,as if you like me or what."

I told him in all honestly.I love myself being straightforward with him.Its like at some point in my whole masked-up life I could be me,the real me.

Without holding ins and holding backs.

"I do." He said.And that made me crease my forehead. What did he just say?

"I do like you." He reiterated as if he had read my thoughts.

Okay.I don't know what to say.I choose to have my mums lock with me.Slowly the comfortable atmosphere became an awkward silence.

"Why?" I manage to ask after minutes of a murder silence.I look at him and found his eyes locked with mine.His gray orbs slowly drown me and I'm having a hard time to save myself up.

"I don't know.I just like you.Does it requires list of reasons?"

He asked me.I shifted my gaze to the canned coffee I was holding.I can't let myself get another eye contact with him.Its an on the way heart attack.

"But I told you already ,I love TJ." I laid my card.At least he would be awake hearing it again.I hope so.I don't wanna have any reason to cut our sprouting friendship just because he likes me.I like what person I am when I'm with him.Please.Just tell me your kidding.

"You think I would like you less if you'd slap me with how much you love Travis?"

He said looking intently to me.Dang.

"The moment I held your hand an hour ago and decided to get you out of your little suicide attempt,is the same moment when I chose to have my way picking up the pieces of the broken bitch I rescued.Even if it cuts me on the process."

He reached for my hand and held it.

"Let me fix you,Briana Briones."

Honesty.Sincerity. Care.How can all these things be in his eyes altogether?

I was gonna gave in when I thought of TJ.Dang Bri.What are you doing?You're just for TJ.Okay?You are fixing yourself alone cause you want to be the best girl for TJ.So whatever is the little thing slowly getting you out of sanity, shake it off!

"I'm sorry." I held back my hand.I saw how his eyes reduced in sadness but I am determined to keep my sanity sticked with me and she says I love Tj.

He smiled a little and shook his head.

"Its okay.I can wait." Slowly regaining the joy in his eyes.

"Please." I asked him not to.

"I'm far from kidding when I told you I like you Bri.And you dismissing my feelings won't do any help.I like you Bri.And when I said it,I mean it."

How can a guy be the savior and killer of my heart at the same time?

"But I love Tj." I reiterated like it was the only thing I can say at the moment.I don't have any strength to pull on some wisdom and logic to explain why can't he like me.I'm far from being collected.