hanging out

tuesday, january 17                                                                                                                                                              second day of school, 7:30

my alarm blares into my ears, waking me up to start the day. i get out of bed, start my playlist, and take a shower. i pack my school bag for the day, do light makeup, put my hair into 2 pigtails, lotion up, spray perfume, throw on my uniform and light pink moon boots, and head out the door.

 i pack my school bag for the day, do light makeup, put my hair into 2 pigtails, lotion up, spray perfume, throw on my uniform and light pink moon boots, and head out the door

hair and makeup^                                   

i see mina and momo at the elevator, and we decided to eat breakfast together. "hey bitches," mina says hugging me and momo. "heyyy," momo and I say. "how did yall sleep?" momo says. "I slept like a baby," i said as we stepped into the elevator. "same here," mina said as the elevator hit the first floor and we all walked to the kitchen. deku cooked breakfast, which was rice salmon miso soup and steamed broccoli.

"damn that breakfast was good," I say walking into class with mina and ochako. "i know right? my boy deku can cook his ass off," mina said.  "nah, for real. someone betta wife his ass up," i say as we walk into the class.

"hey deku," you say, waving him over to sit with you and ochako "hey y/n, hey ochako" he says walking over and sitting across you, putting his lunch down "breakfast was amazing! i didn't know you could cook like that, " i say, taking a bite of my food. "r-really? you think so?"deku says, slowly turning red. "hell yeah! it was bomb as fuck. imma have to send you some dishes i need made," i say, seeing ochako side-eyeing me.

while leaving the cafeteria, i walk with mina and some of her friends now known as Kirishima, denki, and sero. bakugou was also there. they were all pretty cool people. we all had a lot in common with each other and ended up talking and laughing all the way back to class.

 we all had a lot in common with each other and ended up talking and laughing all the way back to class

i meet with ochako before class, talking about random stuff; mainly deku, though. i think she might have a crush on him, because that's all she talks about sometimes. she also mentioned that she overheard me and mina talking about going to the mall during lunch and said she'd come but wouldn't spend money because she's broke. that sucks for her, I tell her that was ok, but I can't help but say that she could ask momo and hope she's nice enough to pay for her.

class ended faster than i thought. it was probably because of how excited i was to go to the mall with deku and mina's friends. i walked with deku back to the dorms, talking and sharing an airpod. for some reason, i felt someone staring into my soul, but when i turned to look no one was there. it was so weird.

i got to my dorm and took a quick shower. then, i threw on some clothes. mina, momo and i are supposed to be riding together.

"damn, this mall is big as hell," i said looking at the 10 floors in front of me

"damn, this mall is big as hell," i said looking at the 10 floors in front of me. "stop gawking and let go we gotta meet the others at the food court," mina says, grabbing momo's and my hands and dragging us to the meetup spot. "damn took you idiots long enough," bakugou says, causing everyone to look up from their phones.

everyone says hello and decides to go to forever 21. while there, mina, momo, deku, bakugo, and i decide to get matching jackets with crosses on the sleeves and a cannabis leaf on the back. from there, we go to a couple of other stores. while having a conversation with deku in bath and body works, ochako taps my shoulder and pulls me away from the group. "y/n, could you do me a favor and buy me some soap and lotion please?" she says holding a set of champagne toast. "girl no, I told you when I invited you that I couldn't help you. you can either put it back, pay for it yourself, or ask momo and HOPE she'll help," I say, turning back to the group, annoyed that my conversation got cut short because ochako wanted something that she didn't need or have the money for.

she ended up asking momo, who also said no and decided to leave because "we were all stingy and no one wanted her there anyways" which wasn't fully wrong. none of them really wanted her to come. she really just invited herself. we hit up a couple of other stores before leaving because it was getting close to curfew.

854 words

i haven't updated in forever but here you go 🗿