cast for zombies 1

Y/n Carpenter: wearing a wig

Her real hair color:

Her crush: zed Necrodopolis

Her abilities:

1. Fragrance manipulation: Y/n can generate and manipulate the smell/fragrance in various ways, or use fragrance to cause hypnosis, to cause pain, love, insanity, ect.

2. Enhanced Intelligence: Y/n has intelligence that is significantly above the standards genius-level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual capabilities,  mental capacity and concentration, prowess and knowledge,  calculations,  reading skills,  learning capacity,  thought process,  intuition, and awareness, inventive capabilities, creativity, originality, ect., typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.

3. Fir creature creation: Y/n is able to create beings of fire or shape existing flames into wanted shapes and purposes. They can Grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, autonomous/programmed, semi-independent)  and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.

4. Illusions: Y/n Carpenter has the psychic ability to induce mental hallucinations that cause for her targets to sense and experience phenomena that are not actually present.

5. Self- replication: Y/n can instantly and perfectly replicate herself numerous times,  while usually being able to recombine their clones. Y/n has both the abilities (if subconsciously,  copying her clothes/equipment along with her body.

6. Phantasmagoria: Y/n can manipulate the mind to experience a sequence of events that are not actually playing out in the physical world.

7. Fertility inducement: Y/n can induce fertility,  the natural desire and capability of growth and reproduction,  including restoring fertility to infertile/sterile area/beings. In animals. This increases both the number and health of offspring's and gives the parents,  in plants in increases the fertility in the soil, causing healthy botanical growth.

8. Empathy: Y/n can fully interpret the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms,  allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. She can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since she knows exactly what emotion is flowing through herself and can use this knowledge to play against them. Y/n may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects.