🌼Some Things Go Unnoticed🌹

Camilo x Fem!Reader
Warnings: N/A
*Camilo and the reader both have unnoticed feelings for one another and they both are oblivious to it. While Delores has an idea of what's going on.*
enjoy!
Requested by: ➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

thank you for the request! <3 ❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAR POV

Camilo sits up in his bedroom laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

*𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠*

-

-

-

*𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠*

-

-

-

-

*𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆*

CAMILO POV

"AAHHG, OKAY YOU CAN COME IN JEEZ!", I yell while falling off my bed. I glare at my older hermana as she walks into my room all silent and calm. "What was that for?", I ask in shock. "You were too lazy to get off of your bed so I had to do it for you.", Delores says quietly. "Anyways I have to ask you an important question.", she says looking me dead in the eyes. "Okay? Go on...", I say wondering what she wants.

DELORES POV

"I have to ask you an important question.", I say looking Camilo in his eyes. "Okay? Go on...", he says curiously. "As of right now, do you have feelings for an-.", I get cut off. "It better not be advice on your relationship with stupid MaRiO!", he says making a throw up face. "Okay listen here Camilo! First off, his name is NOT Mario it is Mariano! Second of all, stop interupti-.", I get cut off once more, this time by Alma. "Delores, Mariano is here to see you!", she calls from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay! I'll be down in a second!", I say leaving Camilo's room while also glaring at him.

CAMILO POV

"Jeez, I wonder what her problem was....well whatever! Back to relaxing!" I say while hopping onto my bed once more.

TIMESKIP *Delores is doing laundry*

DELORES POV

*Sighs* 'I still think that something is up between those two, it's still a bit fishy.' 'Oh hey! Tomorrow I could stop by Y/N's house to "interview her.", I realize.

Part 2??

A/N: if you all want a part 2 ill be studying. just let me know in the comments! bye!