CHAPTER 25

The debut party In my mansion  was coming to an end and the  other nobles starting to go out because of the alcohol and....

The more alcohol you offer, the more they'll want to go to the bathroom because they first time to see and use it and first time to taste a new alcohol (Cocktail).

This mansion's toilet is very special and you can easy use the bathroom. Because it has installed a shower flush.

Sure enough, a voice came out. I left a maid waiting nearby to explain and convince them.

It seems to be popular with the ladies. Well, the men didn't get much of a chance to use it so far.

[Baron fukiba, what is that! I want that and where's that sounds coming the sounds!]

It was the Queen who suddenly grabbed Fukiba by the shoulders and asked him by surprised.

[It's a toilet with a shower flush, my Queen. It's a prototype with a magic built in]

Fukiba answers straightforwardly.  The only places so far where they were installed are in this mansion and the mansion of my father Jake.

I had no choice but to install it thereafter, after all, my mother Jane and Gin came to ask me.

When I installed it in the maids and other servant' bathroom too, the maids and other servant cried with joy and happy to serve his master.

I wonder if it's something to cry about it's only toilet??

[Start commercializing it right away! That thing it's revolutionary. It's something everyone needs and every country this item called Toilet!!]

The Queen was excited.

[What happened? For you to be so excited....]

His Majesty joined us.

[It's not something I can put into words. You need to go into the bathroom and experience it yourself. What's in there is what I was asking him to install right away]

[Huuuhoo... I don't quite understand, but it looks like I'll have to go in there myself and check.]

The King was led to the bathroom.

He returned a few minutes later. His face was red and he seemed to be in a good mood and excited.

[L-Listen to me, Fukiba! I want that installed in the castle by tomorrow at the latest! Do you understand I going to pay it!!!?]

He had the exact same reaction.

By the way, Valentina had the reaction. The figure of the Valentina of him shyly saying such a thing was very cute.

[I understand. It's still a prototype, but I'll have the spare ones installed in the castle as soon as possible]

[Seriously, Fukiba has gone way beyond anything I could have imagined]

His Majesty and the Queen were in a very good mood when they heard that it was going to be installed in the castle.

The debut party was over, and the visitors went home with two glass and sweet cake as souvenirs.

All the guest were happy to hear about such a thing.

It was the same cup they used earlier and the food. In fact, all the guest wished they could buy a pair to take home even the sweet cake, but because all the glasses were used for the party, I told them that they could buy them after they were presented to the royal family.

After hearing that they could buy them later, all the nobles left completely satisfied.

The ladies were more interested in the toilet than in the glasess. I told them I planned to put them on sale once more prototypes were made. It's going to be hard to sell them on my own, so I thought about leaving them to that company again.