6. ARE YOU ACTUALLY CRYING?!

You really are an idiot.

"Shut up."

Why would you believe him? Only an idiot would.

"Shut up."

You knew he would hurt you, and yet you still wanted to be friends with him? You must crave this.

"No! I don't!"

Did you ever think maybe he was trying to help you? You blamed him for something he didn't do. You ruined everything, once again.

"SHUT UP!"

Shirabu pulled his knees closer to his chest trying anything to get his thoughts to shut up. He knew they were right though.

He was an idiot.

"I-I...am an idiot...I ruined all of it.."

Shirabu glanced at his phone ringing.

He knew who it was, but he still looked at the caller id.

Semi:) is calling

He couldn't look at the name without tearing up.

"He just wanted to help...why would I ever...what's wrong with me?" More tears fell as he closed his eyes.

Everything is wrong with you. When will you get that through your head.

Semi:)
Can you hear me out please?

Semi:)
I want to apologize

You
What?

Semi:)
Please Shirabu

Shirabu couldn't figure out what Semi was saying.

Apologizing? For what. I am in the wrong aren't I?

Shirabu stood up and left his room and walking to the front door. Looking through the peephole he saw Semi.

He looked like a mess.

He definitely hasn't showered, he had small bags under his eyes, and he pulled at his hair clearly frustrated. He looked at Shirabu without knowing it, and it looked like he was mumbling sorry over and over again as he dial Shirabu's number again.

Shirabu looked at his phone as it started vibrating.

Shirabu stared at it for a long time before he sighed. He answered and held the phone up to his ear.

"Shirabu?"

"Semi I-"

"Shirabu I'm so fucking sorry. I...I don't know what came over me. I-I shouldn't have asked so many questions you didn't want to answer and I-"

"Why are you apologizing?"

Semi paused on the other side of the phone as Shirabu had tears welling up in his eyes.

"I...I tried to make you answer things you didn't want to. Because I thought it would help. And I'm terrible-"

"You're not terrible for that. I-It's my fault. I-It's all my fault isn't it?! I-I'm the bad person! So stop apologizing!! If I just never existed then this wouldn't happen so it my fault" Shirabu mumbled feeling tears falling.