8. The same time?

"Hey your boyfriend left already!" Semi ignored the little girls voice pulling the cover closer to him and turning his back to the girl.

With no hesitation she pulled the blanket off and slapped Semi.

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I SAID YOUR BOYFRIEND LEFT YOU ALREADY HURRY UP FUCKING DUMBASS!!"

"Boyfriend? Shirabu? But he never came back to his room. Is he okay-"

"How stupid are you?" Miu asked facepalming.

Semi just shrugged his shoulder checking his phone.

"SHIT THERES 10 MINUTES TIL SCHOOL STARTS!!" Semi yelled jumping out of bed and quickly changing in the bathroom after the usual morning pee. As he grabbed his bag and ran to the door Miu stopped him.
"Uh, move."

"When you realize what's up just ask Kenjirou what you did."

"What do you- nevermind your like 5." Semi said pushing her out of the way softly.

"IM NOT 5 IM 9!!" She yelled slamming the door as Semi rushed to school. Just as he got to school he saw Shirabu going up the stairs.

"Hey Shirabu!! What the hell?!" He yelled expecting a finger from him. He was surprised when Shirabu instead said nothing and walked away faster.

"What the hell?" Semi asked again.

~

Shirabu felt sick to his stomach running away from Semi like that. He wasn't surprised when Semi sent him texts during their first class.

He sighed slamming his head on the desk over and over again.

Damnit Semi

"Shirabu? Are you paying attention?"

Shirabu didn't bother responding.

"Shirabu-"

"Yes I am!!" He yelled frustrated with himself.

"Please step outside Shirabu. I'll talk with you in a minute."

"Are you kidding." He said leaving the classroom. He waited for about a minute before he got bored.

To the bathrooms.

Walking to the restroom he told himself over and over that it would be fine.

If I just ignore Semi, I will lose feelings. Its simple. Or maybe I can just get him to hate me. It's better for both of us if we just never acknowledge each other's existence. I won't be a bug, he'll be happy and I'll...just suffer I guess. This is better for Semi. Semi wants this.

"I'll just ignore him, make him hate me, and it'll make him happy." He muttered to himself walking into the bathroom. He froze seeing Semi in there checking himself out. Shirabu stared for a second or so and laughed.

"Dork.."

"Shirabu?" Semi asked hearing and seeing him at the entrance of the bathroom.

Shirabu looked at him in the eye and he almost wanted to cry before he ran out.

"Hey wait! Why-" Semi didn't bother finishing, he was already gone.

"Why is Shirabu being like that. He's not avoiding me is he? Did I do something? Fuck!" Semi yelled.

Semi thought for a minute before he texted Tendou.

Getting the text back about Kawanishi's class right now he headed over there and through a window got his attention. Kawanishi rolled his eyes stepping outside not bothering to ask.