First Day

Nicholes POV

Well, today is the day. It's my first day at U.A high and I was so excited. Right now myself and Momo have changed into our school outfits except I wore normal black pants under my skirt. After changing I grabbed my school bag and walked out the door with Momo right behind me.

"Hey cuz, does this blazer make my chest look big?" I asked my cousin while walking to the car. "No, it doesn't look bad on you Nichole. Now come on we need to get going." Momo said as I started the car and started driving us to our very first day at U.A. High.

As of right now, Mutsuki is not with us as she's spending quality time with her sisters. I also had to reconfigure my schedule a little so that my vlogs will still have useable footage of what I am doing now at my new school. I am kind of excited yet terrified since it's the first day of being at a new school and not knowing who anyone is but, I'm sure it's a habit some people in the world have. (A/N: FYI, I have them all the time)

Before we went to U.A, I decide to stop by a nearby Starbucks for some coffee and an ice tea for myself and Momo at halfway through our journey. I had a black coffee with milk while getting Momo an Iced chai tea latte. I also bought two chicken sausage and bacon biscuits before continuing our drive.

We made it to U.A with twenty minutes to spare before the first bell. Plenty of time to find out where our classroom is. I parked my car near the same bicycle rack during the entrance exam. This time however there were multiple students of different years now looking at us after hearing the sound of eight cylinders supercharged casually running as it was parked before stopping once the engine was turned off. I got out of the car and simply waved at them before following Momo inside the main building.

It took a few minutes but we eventually found class 1-A with a really big ass door. I don't know why it was made that way but I'll just assume it's for students with quirks that make them giants. Anyway, when we opened the door we could see most of our classmates already there. I saw a couple of familiar faces from the practical exam including the guy with glasses looking all professional, the guy with his crazy-looking hair but this time in red, and that petite purple hair girl Kyoka Jiro. We both went our separate ways since our deks are on other sides of the same student that was at the recommendation exam. After getting comfortable in my seat I decided to go on my phone before class started. I overheard the other students introducing themselves and usually looked up to listen and put names to faces while browsing and drinking my coffee. Unfortunately, through my scrolling, the peace and tranquillity in the classroom were interrupted by a loud demanding voice from the guy doing what I'm calling his signature robot demand waving to another student who had their feet on the desk.

"What on earth you think your doing!? Get your feet off the desks right now!" He said to the boy with ash-blond hair who has his feet up on the desk as he laid back giving the man an 'I don't care look'. 

"Huh?" was all he said making the other one infuriated with his lack of compliance."It's rude on the first day of school for you to vandalize school property, you credent." He said still doing the arm gesture.

"Your kidding right? Exactly what school did you end up that keeps a stick up so far in your ass or were you born with it?" the blonde said as he kept a smug look on his face. Seeing that smile before I sensed that he looked down upon others in his life. I couldn't wait to put him in his place.

"Let's start from the beginning, My name is Tenya Iida from Soumel Private Academy." Mr. Roboto said introducing himself with a hand on his chest.

"Soumel, huh?" the blonde boy said repeating the place. "So you mu think that you're better than me. I'm going to have fun tearing you apart."