Exams

A loud alarm rang out inside a room before a yawn cried out as Nichole has awoken from her slumber. She has been in Japan for a whole week now and is enjoying life there as it's hectic. She stood up and stretched before she sauntered to the bathroom with a half-awake Mutsuki in her arms. She then wash up and got dressed before walking to the dining room for the big day.

Today was the day of the U.A. recommended entrance exam. After she washed up both herself and Mutsuki, Nichole brought out the outfits that she bought for the day.

Nicole's clothes

Mutsuki's clothes

Mutsuki's clothes

She walked through the dining door to see that the Yaoyorozu family was already there and breakfast was being served thanks to Belfast, Glasgow, and Sheffield who Nichole summoned while she was in the bathroom

She walked through the dining door to see that the Yaoyorozu family was already there and breakfast was being served thanks to Belfast, Glasgow, and Sheffield who Nichole summoned while she was in the bathroom. After breakfast, Nichole and Momo grabbed their stuff before getting into the Ice queen and driving to the school grounds for the test. While on the drive, Mutsuki was scrolling through music with the touchpad before picking out a song that she and Nichole liked.

(I don't own this video)

"This not a particular type of music that you should listen to if you are trying to be a Hero Nichole." Momo said as she was listening to the lyrics with a bit of discomfort. "Oh come on cuz, it's part of the girl vibe to sometimes listen to songs like this." Nichole said as she looked at the map seeing where to go next.

"Besides, sometimes a girl needs to have a bad side of her in order to be awesome like a hero." Mutsuki said as she acted like she whipped her hair as Nichole just squealed as she and some of the other girls from her class were teaching Mutsuki how to be sassy at the right time. Momo just looked at the girl in the back as she was speechless at what the little kitty girl told her before looking at Nichole.

"Did you teach that girl to talk in that fashion?" Momo asked as Nichole just laughed. "Me and some of my friends from middle school taught her a little bit of it and how to use it at the right time." She said as it suddenly got her to try and remember something before gasping and bringing out the contacts on the touch screen. "Shit, I almost forgot. One of my classmates from middle school had also transferred here to U.A. High. I was supposed to call her." Nichole said as she scrolled through the contacts. Once she found the contact she dialed it and it didn't take long before the other side picked up.