U.S.J Invasion

Jiro's POV

It's the next morning and I've just woken up. I felt really refreshed this morning since I now have a relationship with someone who will be by my side forever. As I got out of bed my phone got a message and I looked to see that it was Nichole who sent me a picture with a message. When I opened the message I quickly covered my nose as it started to bleed and ran to the bathroom. Turns out that the picture was of Nichole in her bathroom in front of her sink taking the picture of her body which only she was wearing her underwear letting her chest be exposed doing a sexy pose to the camera.

Nichole:
Morning Kyoka.

Kyoka:
Put some clothes
on Nichole.

Nichole:
Oh, did my Rockstar
like my picture?

Kyoka:
Yeah, your very
beautiful.

Nichole:
You just want to touch the babies, don't you?

Kyoka:
Oh shut up and
get ready for school

Nichole:
Whatever you say, babe.
See you at school.

Kyoka:
Actually, can you pick me up
from my house today?

Nichole:
Sure, if that is what you want?

Kyoka:
Yes please, You can say
hi to my parents.

Nichole:
Yeah ok, we'll be there.

Kyoka:
Thanks, gotta get ready.
See you soon.

Nichole:
Okay bye, babe.

Now feeling nervous about how well my parents will like Nichole, I washed up and cleaned my face of any dry blood. After washing up I went back to my room to wash up and started to put on my uniform. Before putting my top on I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hands on my chest. Feeling like not needing them I decided to not put on a bra today. Throwing the bra aside I put on my undershirt before putting on my waistcoat and grabbing my school bag and heading to the dining area for breakfast. When I reached the table I see dad reading the morning paper and mom just placing a plate with an omelet on it with a glass of orange juice for me to eat.

"Morning darling, here's your breakfast." Mom said.

"Thank you." I said and started eating.

"So, are we going to know more about this girl?" Dad asked not looking away from his paper.

"Well, I asked her to come to pick me up in a little bit." I said eating my eggs.

"Oh, does my sweet darling like the fact that she can be picked up now?" Dad asked with a smirk making me blush.

"Well, she's going to pick me up in her car." I said.

"Was it that car we saw heard outside yesterday?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, she was." I replied continuing to eat.

After a while, there was a knock at my door. I went to look through the peephole and saw that no one was there. Confused I opened the door to still see no one. It wasn't until something poked me in the stomach that redirected my attention down to see Eri and Mutsuki looking up with adorable faces.

"Hey you two, where's Nichole?" I asked.

"She coming, we beat her here first." Mutsuki said hugging me by the waist with Eri doing the same making me laugh while putting my hands on their heads.