Chapter 13 - The Two Enchanted Royals

Prince Steele resided to his room and lay on the king- sized bed. He thought about Aerie Faerie whilst staring at the rose quartz then He kissed it. And He closed His

eyes. Magically His hair began to blonde as he rested. The room was lit up with the lights from the keratin lamps and the fire flies that were flying out the window.The two princesses were in their room resting until Aromea decided to go find Prince Steele. She found his room, and opened the door. Amazingly She found a blonde, blue eyed Prince fast asleep inside. His aura was shining. And he was emitting bright shining angelic light like that of an angelic winged one, a holy spirit. Jeannie Aromea immediately fell in love. She had widened eyes. At first, she couldn't handle the positive energies He was radiating but She stood there taking them in and She breathed them in. This made her fall to the floor. Her hair turned blonde and her eyes blue.

It was still dark. And She stood over Prince Steele.The Prince awoke in a daze.

"Aerie Faerie?"He queried.

Jeannie Aromea looked at Prince Steele confused but then noticed She had blonde hair. She didn't say anything."It's you isn't it? You feel like Aerie. You look like Aerie. And you're so beautiful." He said. "You're sparkling, shimmering, glowing." He said softly. "Come here."

Jeannie Aromea moved closer towards Prince Steele They then kissed softly but passionately. She felt his loving energies. "It's really you." He said. "I was still thinking about what you said earlier about marrying you."

Jeannie Aromea looked into Prince Steele's eyes. "You have?" Asked Aromea.
"Yes. Will you marry Me?" He asked Her. Jeannie

Aromea smiled and knew it was the real Aerie Faerie that had asked him about marriage. She just kept staring into his eyes and realized She had now become Aerie Faerie and it was now her turn to be happy.

"Yes, I will marry you." She responded.

"Oh! I'm so happy. "He exclaimed with his new sparkling blue eyes. Then he kissed her ever so quickly with joy.

"Let's make love." He said.

Jeannie Aromea nodded her head with a cheeky happy smile and they kissed and hugged tightly.

"You're blonde just as I remember you to be." Aromea said feeling through Prince Steele's hair, believing he was her long-lost love.

He was getting very turned on by her caresses and his eyes were closing and mouth was opening.They then began

to make love. She felt so close to him. Their energies were vibrating and they were sharing their love together. At that moment Prince Steele was thinking of Jeannie Aromea. He did not know why. He could only see blonde hair and her blue eyes and the dim of the night. He heard her panting, and he panted more. Until they came together. They both glowed. They laid together cuddling. During the night Prince Steele awoke and noticed strangely that Aerie Faerie's hair was dark. Her energies felt like Aerie Faerie and at the same time felt like Jeannie Aromea. He knew now He was with Jeannie Aromea. But He didn't mind because He knew He had his own curse put upon himself by the winged ones in the sky. And He decided to accept Her and love her for her flaws.He lay there cuddling her, caressing her and kissed her head, thinking about their future they would have together.