Chapter 3 - Tag

"Ithink I'm going to head to the athletics track, she said to Aromea."You have running clothes in your room upstairs." said Aromea. Innocence headed upstairs towards the second level. She found the main bedroom. It had a large wooden bed, dressed in purple mink sheets. It had two bedside tables either side. It also had a large wardrobe and a dressing table with a large mirror with lights and a stool by its side. Innocence looked through the dressing table and found lingerie in the top drawer. The second drawer had sleepwear, and then there were smaller drawers which contained make up and jewelry. Innocence decided to check the wardrobe. It contained within it hanging clothes, and drawers. Innocence checked the clothes. They were designer clothes. She also found some sports running pants and a running top. Running shoes were perfectly placed on one of the shelves. She grabbed them and dressed up. "Do you still need me, Master? Or shall I retreat back into my genie bottle?"

"You may go back if you wish. Thank you." Innocence said as if apologizing. Then Aromea disappeared back into the genie bottle expelling mists, sparkles and twinkles.

On the way to the running track Innocence stopped by at the Maribyrnong river. She sat there for a little bit watching the water. At that moment, she noticed a handsome young man walk by. He had short blonde, side parted hair, and shimmering blue eyes. His holy presence and appearance sparked her attention. She also noticed his outfit. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black running pants with exercise shorts over the top. He was laying on the grass, relaxing staring at the clouds. Innocence was so attracted to him she could not help but approach. His presence made her so calm and relaxed that she was able to be her natural self and speak to him easily. "Hi, I'm Innocence. I could not help but notice you."The angelic looking man lifted himself from the floor and Innocence felt His energy was so heavenly. It was as if she was being hit by millions and millions of loving chemicals all at once just by being near him. He just stood staring at Innocence for a while, not saying anything, just staring lovingly into her eyes. She felt compelled to stare back. It was as if she had known him before. His eyes were so alluring, so sparkly. He then spoke in a sweet down to earth friendly way. "Hi I'm Tag, have we met before?"

"No, but I couldn't help but approach you. You just seem so familiar." The attractive man stared back in amazement. He had the most amazing smile. It was like looking in the mirror, metaphorically speaking."Would it interest you to join me for a walk, then?" He asked. She knew the blue moon only came but once in a while so she did not give up the offer."Yeah sure! What's your name?" Innocence asked. "Tag..." he responded so confidently. "Tag...." Innocence confidently answered back.

"Yes. Taggart...Foreman." He responded."I like it!" Innocence smiled ecstatically."Can I have your name?" asked Tag.

"It's Innocence. Innocence Valley." she said with a smile."Innocence?! I love that name! It's just so original. It's awesome. Are you named after the City of Moonee Valley and have you always lived here?"Innocence raised her brows and smiled with utter joy and happiness. "No, but what an awesome compliment. It's my family name."Then She moved her arms from side to side expressing her happiness. She felt so comfortable around him. She watched as Tag was enjoying the scenery when they walked together. And she really admired his beauty. She felt lucky he asked her for a walk with him. They were watching the swans together. and Tag serenaded, "Your neck is so long and beautiful, like a swan's, and you walk so elegantly and graceful...like a swan." He said in an honest and confident way. Innocence then started to feel warm fuzzies on her neck and shoulders. She giggled. Then danced by performing pirouettes so gracefully. Then Tag grabbed her hands and skipped along with her. They kept walking and came across the athletics oval. They were watching the runners. "I was a champion athlete when I was younger." Innocence said.