Quickie

Cheryl winced as her back was slammed against the bathroom wall. Toni pressed her own body against her, continuing to kiss her hard.

"Careful," Cheryl whined in between kisses, "this is a new outfit!"

Toni grinned, leaning back to look the other girl in the eye. "If you're that concerned about your clothes getting messed up, we can stop... I should probably be getting back to trig anyway, and you shouldn't be missing –"

She never finished the sentence. Clearly having a change of heart, Cheryl tangled her hands in pink hair and pulled Toni's face in to continue making out. Toni almost laughed; of course, Cheryl didn't care that much about the outfit – not when she had her girlfriend to focus on.

Toni's hands found Cheryl's waist as she began to maneuver them both into a stall, all whilst trying not to break the kiss. She fumbled with the lock with one hand behind her, until Cheryl took pity on her, smirking and reaching over to lock the door.

"I would've gotten it eventually," the Serpent grumbled.

"Sure, you would," Cheryl giggled, grabbing the lapels of Toni's jacket and shoving her against the door. "But I think you should focus on doing something else..."

Toni quirked an eyebrow, moving to cup Cheryl's ass. "And what would that 'something else' be?"

"Me."

Toni did not need to be asked twice.

Their lips were together once more, movements frantic and passionate. Toni untucked Cheryl's top from her definitely-not-within-dress-code skirt, and her hands found their way up and under her bra, playing with the girl's nipples as her mouth opened in a gasp.

Toni groaned into the kiss as she felt Cheryl's fingers work to first undo her belt, and then unbutton her jeans. Both girls took a breath when Cheryl broke their embrace. She glanced down at the floor, obviously weighing up her options, before shrugging slightly to herself. She kneeled down and gingerly placed her knees on the bathroom floor, looking back up to make eye contact with Toni while she pulled her jeans and underwear partially down her legs.

"Atta girl," Toni praised, placing her hand gently on the back of Cheryl's head. "Hurry up though, we need to get back to class."

Cheryl murmured her agreement as she leaned in and finally licked a stripe up Toni's heat.

"Fuck," growled the girl above her.

Taking the expletive as encouragement, Cheryl continued to lick, making her way to focus on Toni's clit. Under usual circumstances, she would spend much longer getting her worked up, but today time was not in their favour. Quickie would have to do.

Cheryl's eyes snapped open when she heard the loud sound of Toni's head falling back in pleasure – and subsequently hitting the stall door.

"Sorry!" Toni whispered sheepishly. "I'll be quieter... keep going, baby girl."

Cheryl almost rolled her eyes but continued as instructed nevertheless. Her tongue found its way back to playing with Toni's clit, delighting in the feeling of Toni's grip tightening in her hair.

Toni knew she wouldn't last very long. Even just the sight of Cheryl down on her knees was a massive turn on, and the hurried way her tongue was working was drawing the Serpent's orgasm out of her very quickly. She was getting closer and closer by the second.

Cheryl's mouth was starting to tire from the rushed movement of her tongue, but she pushed on in her hasty attempts to get Toni off. She transitioned from roughly circling the nub to instead placing her lips around it and sucking gently, as she brought her fingers up to Toni's entrance and began easing in. She noticed the tensing of Toni's thighs either side of her and knew what was coming.