Episode 10 : Tere Sheher Mein!

Hey guys!!..Here is the next episode..Do votes, comments and inline comments ❤️..Hope so you will like it..Stay tuned in with me...😉

Let's start...

Happy Reading 🙃

<<<<<<•••••>>>>>•••••<<<<<•••••>>>>>>>

The episode starts with the Goenkas who have reached to Pantnagar airport now...It was just a two hours trip for them from the Delhi airport to Pantnagar airport...The Goenkas i.e. Suhasini, Swarna, Manish, Kartik and Shubham come out of the airport and goes towards the taxi which was waiting for them...The taxi driver takes their bags and was adjusting them into the trunk of the taxi and was getting helped by Kartik in that...After adjusting the bags all the members get settled into the taxi along with the driver...Manish was sitting along with the driver on the passenger sit while Kartik and Shubham were sitting behind them followed by Suhasini and Swarna at the back...Soon the journey starts...

It was just four o'clock of evening...The sun was settling down a little and was offering it's reddish copper coloured rays to the roads...The atmosphere was much peaceful and attractive as there were not much crowd there...The only thing that was present on the road was the ice flakes... Which was glistening due to the light sunrays...The trees on the sides of the road were fully covered with the ice on them...It was indeed a cold there..The temperature was around 3°C or 4°C...With the passing moment the cold was increasing..As there were all the mountains which were overlayed with the soft and cold ice flakes...It was the beautiful atmosphere to enjoy in any weather...

The driver turns on the radio and the Ilahi song started playing..

Shaamein malang see
Raatein surang see
Waadi udaan pe hi na jaane kyun
Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye

They were traveling at the moderate speed something around 50 and 60 Km/Hr...Kartik was looking lovingly at the outer environment as this type of scenes are rare in the crowded cities like Delhi..This wasn't less than any paradise...He being desperate opens the window of the taxi and peep his head a little out of the window... Looking around the road at back and front which was all quiet and calm he extends his head more out of the window to enjoy the weather more...

Kal pe sawaal hai
Jeena filhal hai
Khanabadoshiyon pe hi jaane kyun
Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye

His eyes and cheeks were glistening as if they have applied some highlighters on them due to the light rays which was falling on them..He smiles while closing his eyes as the slow, cold wind touches and kisses his cheeks giving him the familiar touch...

Mera falsafa
Kandhe pe mera
Basta chala main jahaan
Le chala mujhe rastaa

Just then he opens his eyes as he remembers something turning back he takes out his binoculars from a small bag..Again peeping his head out of the window he started looking at the outer environment with the help of the binoculars which were providing him the long vision...

Boondon pe nahin
Gehre samandar pe
Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye

The all he could see everywhere was just the mountains and greenery of the trees which is not so green now as they were have engulfed by the white ice which was more whiter than the Birla white wall care putti!!...

Shaamein malang si
Raatein surang si
Waadi udaan pe hi na jaane kyoon
Ilaahi mera jee aaye aaye