Episode 14 : Dadi is Determined!

Hey guys!!..Sorry for making you all wait.. Actually I was busy with my prelims and other stuffs!..

*My exams are going on now also*

I hope you all will understand..❤️

And yeah!..I wanna inform you all that as I have said before I was on a break till mid-April..So guys it will continue..This was the final last update before the break..

Target: 100 Votes and 40 Comments..Itna toh kar hi sakte ho guys two months mein!!..😅

You will get the next update by two Monthss!!..i.e. 15 April...

I hope you will stay untill then with me!..🌈💕

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The episode starts with Gayu coming towards Naren to explain him all the incident...

Gayu:-(Sternly looking at Shikha) Yeh sab sirf Maa ki wajah se ho raha hain papa..Maa ki wajah se hi yeh rishta tuta hain..(Sighs heavily) Aur waise accha hi hua ye rishta tut gaya kyuki they don't deserve Di..

Shikha:-(While raising her eyebrows; Confused) Meri wajah se kaise??..

Naren:-(Confused) Haan Gayu..Tu kya bol rahi hain mujhe kuch bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha hain...

Gayu was looking at Shikha with big, wide eyes then she turns her gaze to Naira who was looking down knowing everything. Tears were brimming in her eyes but she couldn't even take up the courage to look up and wipe them so they were just making their ways on her cheeks. But her eyes looks a little upward as Gayu started revealing everything to Naren..

Gayu:-(Nostalgic) Papa Maa ne Di ko kahan tha ki woh ladke waalo ke saamne apni singing ki baat na bataye..!..Unhone kaha tha ki ab di ko apne sapno ko bhul jana chahiye...Aur Koi bhi ladka singing ke liye permission nahi dega..Aur yeh bewakoofi hogi agar di singing ke liye itna accha rishta jaane degi...

Naren started looking shockingly at Gayu without listening to her further he started walking towards Shikha with slow, blank steps. Standing in front of her he just asks her calmly..

Naren:-(Curiously) Yeh sach hain Shikha?..

Shikha just blinks her eyes multiple times a little Bewildered by his sudden behaviour but she also little bit had that idea that this is because of her only..

Shikha:- (Stammering) Naren.. jii.. wo..woh...

Naren:-(In a raised voice) Maine pucha kya yeh sach hain Shikha?..

She was known before only that whenever he will come to know this he will be angry but without showing herself weak she again takes a long breathe and nods her head a little giving him Positive response. She was keeping herself as much calm as she can..

Shikha:-(closing her eyes a little) Haan ye sach hain!!...

Naren's eyes go more wide hearing this. He has heard the same from Gayu but somewhere or the other he was hoping or believing that this cannot be true. When Naira was just a child Shikha has been always supportive towards her sometimes even more than Gayu. And how can that same Shikha do this?. This question was just getting on his nerves...

But then he remembers her changed behaviour from morning..When she drag Naira along with her to a side corner suddenly then when she cuts off Naren and says something other rather than singing about Naira's passion..This newly generated flashbacks started revolving in front of his eyes giving him a little hint..But then he again looks at Shikha as she started revealing everything...