Episode 12 : Kartik learns about Anshika

Hey guys!..Here is the next episode...🦋💝
I hope you will like it..!💕

I wanna make a thing clear here that not everytime you can find your match in the first try.. Sometimes you need to do more efforts to find that person, sometimes you need more time to find your soulmate..And that's why Kartik didn't meet his match in the first try..I just wanted to put on a practical life scene in this that's why I did this...I think this thing will make it look more realistic and interesting...I hope you all will understand it...And sorry if I disappointed you in the previous episode..I have tried my best and I will just keep believing in me and keep supporting me..👩‍❤️‍👩

I will upload few chapters although I was on a break till the mid-April because I don't want you all to wait for a long time...❤️

So without any further delay let's start..I hope you all will like it..And do Votes and comments aur inline comments bhi kar diya karo yaar dil se aur accha likhne ki feeling aati hain...please kar do 😗✋✌️

Target: 75 Votes and 30 Comments ❤️

Happy Reading 🙃❤️

<<<<<<••••••>>>>>••••••<<<<<•••••>>>>>

The Episode starts with Anshika and Kartik entering her room...They were slowly walking while Anshika was looking down and Kartik was looking here and there exploring everything of their house...They both came near a door Anshika twisted the knob of the door and pushing it she opens the door..

Kartik and Anshika both enters into the room now..It was a simple and pinkish coloured room, giving it a girly touch and was well decorated... Everything was on their places, the books were neatly arranged in the shelf, the almirah was well painted may be by Anshika Kartik assumed..

He thinks in his mind that so she fond of paintings, wow!..Kartik was thinking this that he doesn't even realised that they have came to the balcony now and Anshika turns towards him suddenly as Kartik was busy in his own thoughts he doesn't even realised when he was about to collide with her...But thank god he timely realised and backs off and started looking here and there, a little embarrassed...While Anshika was looking straight towards Kartik and after some time she sighs again turning towards Kartik she holds his hand...Kartik gets a little bewildered at this he looks at her she was looking straight into his eyes and says...

Anshika:- Kartik, right?..

Kartik just nods meekly to it unaware of what she is about to do..He was just listening her blankly, she takes a long breath and says further...

Anshika:- See Kartik..Mujhe ghuma phirake baatein karna nahi aata..Isiliye seedhe, saaf words mein tumse kahungi...

Kartik finds her a little weird.. squinting his eyebrows a little he asks..

Kartik:- (confused) Kya?...

Anshika just blinks once and looks down again meeting his gaze she says...

Anshika:- Yeh Shaadi, yeh ladke waalo ka aana, humaara milna kuch bhi meri marzi se nahi ho raha hain Kartik...

Kartik:-(Frowning his eyebrows) Matlab tumhe tumhare gharwaale pressurized kar rahe hain?..

Anshika:-(Sighs heavily) Waisa hi kuch samajh lo... See Kartik tum acche ho, bohot acche ho..well settled ho, achhi family se belong karte ho, London returned ho, handsome ho..But frankly speaking I am not interested in you!!..Main kisi aur se pyaar karti hun Kartik main usase shaadi karna chahti hun...!!