Chapter 3: sleep falling

-Paige's proverb-

After we found the bloody red head in Ally's back yard, we went to school. But when we came back we questioned her and found out that she had been leaving after going in. Ally had been right though the red head (she said her name was Jessie) hadn't been the one to scream it was Morgan, but she screamed because she had tried to get out with Jessie. But only one had gone in so only one could get out since she was still in her time limit. We didn't go into the garden that Saturday as planned. So over the past 2 months, we have been planning and planning our trip into the garden. School got out a month ago and it's the middle of June and John has us working out like crazy. He says we have no idea what we are up against going in there. He also has us training with weapons like the bow and arrow, swords, and knifes. We have also used some guns but he says those will only work on some opponents. I think he's crazy but Ally says to trust him.

*briiiiing, briiiiiiing!*

It was Ally's alarm we all three screamed in shock and jumped up. We didn't remember setting it. Then we heard something pound against Ally's window. Ally's room is on the second floor.

"What was that?" I whispered

"Maybe it's John trying to scare us?" Jessie suggested

"How would John get up here to stand on my window seal?!?!" Ally screamed

"By jumping?" I humbly suggested

"No human being can jump that high." Jessie said not so nicely.

Ally walked over to the window and opened the blinds and there stood John.

-Johns proverb-

I stood on the window seal looking at there shocked faces. I told them I could jump pretty apparently they did not believe me. I came up here a lot and watched Ally while she slept to make sure nothing happened to her.

It sounds creepy but it's not. I do like her but I'm not a stalker.

-Jessie-

I was the first to recover from the shock of seeing John and I opened the window and let him in.

Ally was the first to talk though.

" how the hell did you get up here?"

"I jumped." Ally hated it when he said things like the most obvious thing in the world for the answers to her questions. Morgan did that and she can't stand it from him.

"Ok. Good morning ass. How the hell did you manage to jump that high?"

"I told you I could jump high."

"Shut up" Ally is a handful in the mornings.

-Ally-

I couldn't stand him sometimes, with his arrogant attitude. But before he could respond Paige cut in.

"Why did you jump up here?"

"Because I needed to wake you up."

" I think the alarm you set on us did that job pretty well. " said Jessie snidely

"Please leave so we can get ready." Once he was gone we started getting ready.

"So what were you saying in your sleep last night?" Paige said out of no were.

"Who?" I said

"You!" Both her and Jessie said at once

"What do you mean what was I saying?"

"You were saying Johns name" said Jessie

"We'll I mean I was dreaming about him, but I I I" my voice trailed off.

I had fallen for him.

I didn't mean to and I absolutely hate it I knew he was no good but I couldn't help but fall for him I mean that smile. But I had to focus this was about getting my sister back. That was it.

"You fell in love with him!" Paige said breaking my thinking pattern.

"Paige, I didn't fall in love with him I just have a crush." That's how Paige is she is a huge fan of love. Way more than me. I had my heart broken last summer. I hope it won't happen again.

Paige and Jessie were still going on about how cute we would be together. When I cut them off.

"Let's go get some food and get outside Johns waiting. "

They giggled. But reluctantly walked out the door and down the stairs and through my "mansion" (as Jessie called it) to the kitchen.

A/N: I wish I could put pictures of the house on here.