7

[3rd Person]
Minho was laying on the floor of his dance studio,taking deep breaths in a music played,he sat up,drinking some water before wiping away the sweat with his top,looking at the mirror as he looked at the mark that was slowly fading away,he smiled as he remeber Jisung in his arms.Laying back dowm on the ground he closed his eye listening to the music,his body becoming heavy as he slowly drifted off.

Waking up by his phone ringing he sat up,crawling to his phone."Hello?"He said still asleep."Minho sweetie,did I just wake you up?"His mom said."Yeah but it's fine".He said as he walked out of the dance studio."Okay well your father and I would like to come visit you".She said and he smiled."Okay,just tell me when you're coming down,I'll book flights for you two".He said and his mom laughed."Don't worry about thag sweetie,we just want to see you".Sje said and Minho smiled."Okay mom well let me go"."I love you sweetie".She said and Minho smiled."Love you more".He said as he ended the call,falling onto the couch,he let out a sigh,deciding to watch a movie.

[Jisung]
"Hey Hyunjin"I said as I walked into their apartment."Where's Felix and Ivory?"."Felix is trying to put her to sleep".Hyunjin said and I nodded my head,they adopted a lil boy and at young ages too,Felix mom was really happy that ge fohnd the love of his life,infact his entire family was."Babe,please don't make noise".Felix said as he walked out of the room,closing it."Ohh hey sungie".He said hugging me and I smiled."Hey lixie,I brought you guys food".I said and they smiled.

"Hey Sungie...what's that on your neck?"Felix asked and I choked."Babe it's a hickey".Hyunjin said smirking."Who gave it to you?"."M-My,neighbour...I gave him one too,but they were by mistake".I said and they both laughed.Ivory crying."I got it".I said walking up and into the room where Ivory was."Hey sweetie,uncle Sungie is here".I said as I picked her up,letting her lay against my chest,rubbing her back soothingly as she stopped crying,walking out if the room."Where's her bottle?"I asked and Hyunjin brought me her bottle,feeding her as she finished all of it.Yawning,I smiled and melted at how cute she was."How could anyone ever let go of such a beautiful baby?"I said softly as she fell asleep.Pushing a pacifier in her mouth as she was asleep,I looked at Felix and Hyunjin,looking at how tired they were.I smiled thinjing if looking after her for a week or two."I kniw what you think and the answer is yes,since you basically are our secret power.You can take her for a few day, a week even,I don't mind it".Felix said and Hyunjin nodded his head."Let me just give you her schedule,her formula,diapers and bottle".He said and Hyunjin helped him."Now are you sure you'll be okay?"Hyunjin aksed and I nodded my head."I'll be fine".I said as I placed her in the stoller,convering her with the blanket."Thank you Jisung".Felix said as he hugged me,hugging hyunjin I walked out of their apartment,then towards the elevator pressing my floor's button.

[3rd person]
Minho was standing outside waiting for Jisung to walk pass by our to come out if his house,smiling he heard a familiar voice looking at Jisung who had a stroller,curios he walked up to Jisung."Hey Minho".Jisung said and Minhi smiled."Hey,who do you have here?"Minho asked kneeling down and he looked at the sleeping baby."Ivory,my friend's baby".He said and Minho nodded his head."Well they are adorable"."She".Jisubg said and Minho chuckled softly."She...is adorable".He said and Jisung smiled."So...what are you up too?"Jisung asked and Minho shrugged his shoulders."Nothing much".He said."Well maybe we can go out sometime".Jisung blurted out and Minho smiled."I would love that".He said and Jisung smiled."The repair guy came here,he had a spare key and was able to replace the door,so it's good as new".Minho said and Jisung smiled."Okay well I'll see you"."Bye...Sungie".Minho said the last part softly as he saw Jisung walk into his apartment.