20

Now playing:
Control it Zoe Wees

[Jisung]
"Ohh wow"I said as there were screens everywhere,light projecting onto our faces as we walked through the place."We'll meet you at the door".Wooyoung said before San pulled him away.Grabbing Minho's hand as I pulled him the opposite way.

Walking through the place as I smiled,music playing,he pulled me into him hugging me as he started dancing with me,he hugged me,closing my eyes.

"I love you".He said and I smiled."Love you more".I said before kissing him.I walked looking at the floor,every step I took a pop of colour splashed and I smiled.

"Is there a reason you made me wear all white?"I asked and he smiled,looking at me,pulling me towards a seperate room."Put the goggles on"He said and I looked at the sign,he smiled.

Drenched in neon colours he smiled as he hugged me,the paint going on his shirt and pants,as we felt someone splash us with paint."liya!"The girls mom shouted as she walked towards her."No it's alright ma'am".He said as he kneeled infront of her.

"Do you want to splash more paint on us?"He asked and she looked at her mom."Yes please".She asked and he smiled,holding out his hand.I kneeled infront of her as her mother helped her with the bucket,spilling it in our heads."One more time".He said and she smiled.Grabbing a red colour.

"Thank you uncle!"She shouted and I smiled as Minho high-fived her."Can I ask you too look after her for a few minutes?I need to take this call"Her mom asked and I nodded ny head.I watched as Minho played with her,chasing her,noticing other people splashing each other,she screamed as minho placed his paint corvered hand on her face.

"Uncle that tickles!"She shouted as I played with her,it had atleast has been 30 minutes since her mom left and I started freaking out."Minho,can you wait here?"I asked and he nidded his head as he sat down.

I walked towards a staff member."Excuse me,have you seen a lady wear a pink sweater?"I asked and he looked at me."It's her mother".I said as I pointed to Minho."Ahh,her yeah...she left with some guy".He said and I looked at him."She seemed happy,she kept on saying she got rid of that annoying brat".He said and I looked at him shocked.

"We can always put her in foster care"He said and I looked at him,shaking my head."No,it's fine"I said,thanking him before walking away.

"Ji,I have to talk to you".Minho said as he looked shocked.Nodding my head he looked at me."Sweetie can you sit her for a little bit,uncle and I are going to talk".He said and she nodded her head before playing with her shoes.