Meeting the others (baby) #9

You were Harry's little sister you were about 6. You knew about the boys very well. You haven't met them but Harry won't stop talking about them.
"Come on Y/N you love them." You shook you head.
"Nwo Hwarry I downt wanna gwo." You pouted and sat down on the floor.
"Please please please." You shook your head.,
"NWO!!" You screamed and ran to your room.
You didn't want to go and mummy told you, you didn't have to but oh no Harry decided to torment you and keep on talking about it. What doesn't he get about no?
Mummy asked you to go downstairs and tell her why you screamed..
"Mwummy Hwarry won't stwop twalking abwout mweeting thwe bwoys." You sobbed
"Baby girl you don't have to go." She looked at Harry and gave him a death glare.
You jumped off mummy's lap and went to play with your dolls
"If you aren't going to the boys the boys will come to you." Harry thought out loud.
Oh god what's going to happen
Later that day you had over 4 people playing with you. Picking you up and saying nice things about you but in baby voices.
"I'm six I'm nwot a bwbay." You said jumping down and running to go and get you mummy.
Harry sighed he only wanted you to have friends. He wanted you to get along with his friends.
Mummy waked you back to the living room.
"It's okay baby girl they aren't treating you badly just stay here and mummy will get you your slurpy okay." You nodded you loves your slurpy. It was your drink but you called it slurpy. You sat down and clapped your hands when mummy came back with slurpy. You giggled and drank your milky.
The boys awed at you. You rolled your eyes and continued.
"She has the same colour eyes as hazza and they are sure beautiful." Liam commented.
"She's wearing such a nice dress too." Louis smiled.
You smiled back.
"Her smiled is so beautiful don't ya think." Niall mumbled.
"MUMMY!!" You screamed when all your milky was gone.
"Mummy's coming baby" you heard mummy call.
You smiled and squealed. The boys chuckled.
Mummy took your slurpy and filled it back up. You were sat on Harry's lap slurping away. That's another reason why it was called slurpy because you always made a slurping sound. Harry took slurpy off of you and placed it down on the table. You leant down on Harry's chest and started to drift off to sleep.
"She's adorable." Louis smiled.
"She sure knows how to make us laugh." Niall chuckled.
"No telling her any jokes." Liam mumbled.
They all burst out laughing.
You woke up and cried.
"MUMMY." You screamed running towards her.
"Oh baby don't cry." She started bouncing you.
You giggled but started crying again.
Harry came rushing out with your slurpy.
"Here Y/N take it." Harry passed you your slurpy.
"Thwank ywou Hwarry." You giggles and started slurping.
Niall came up and ruffled your hair.
Louis came up and have you a bear.
Liam came up and gave you an expensive bracelet.
"Ooh." You dropped your slurpy and played with the bracelet squealing at different times.
The boys laughed.
"Thwank ywo." You giggled hugging Liam's legs.
You then ran towards your bedroom and began to play with your dolls.

The end

Hey guys
Sorry about the last imagine wattpad fucked up,and I haven't sorted out all the mistakes yet. Okay well on with more imagine
Love ya all
Tigz x

Edited on the 18/11/15
Word count: 603