Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Class Clown

DECEMBER 26

My Christmas was not that impressive. Don't get me wrong, I still like Christmas! But this year was the worst of all. So yesterday morning I got up to three big presents. I assumed my mom actually got me something I wanted. You see, back in September a new gaming system came out called the "Super VR". I was sure that my mom noticed how many times I Googled it on the computer thanks to my search history. Anyway, I wanted to rip it open as soon as I saw it, but my mom said we had to open the stocking stuffers first. In Rodrick's stocking, he got tooth paste, mouth wash, and a new and improved mom dollar. Manny got a blanket, a toy car, and a chocolate coin. I got a toothbrush, a mom dollar, and a pen. When we finally got through the wrapped up clothes, I went straight for the big box with my name on it, literally. When I opened it, you wouldn't believe what I found. A box full of empty journals! There were at least 20 of them. Rodrick got a box of "educational" magazines other than magazines with girls washing cars. And of course, Manny got a box full of toys. I know I'm not a little kid, but I'll take a toy burger rather than my journals, even if the toy was chewed up by Sweetie! And that explains why I'm writing this. One down, 19 to go.