Chapter One

-Y/n come down!
-I'm coming mom!, I yelled as I got up from the bed. I walked up to my dressing table and grabbed my hair brush. As I was brushing my hair infront of the mirror the door flew open.
-Ahhh, I screamed.
-Ahaha you got so scared!, Brian said laughing and almost falling to the ground.
-It's not funny!, I said and threw my hairbrush at him.
-Ow, anyways it's breakfast, he said and left the room.
He is so anoying, but at the same time he is very kind. He is a good big brother.
I started to walk down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I got a bowl and filled it up with cereal and milk.
-So what are you gonna do today? mom asked.
-Oh nothing special maybe hang out with my friends, I said with my mouth full of cereal.
-What about you Brian?
-I am gonna hang out with the boys, he said.
-That seems to be fun, well I need to go now kids, she said and left the kitchen.
-I should get going now Y/n.
-Okay have fun, I said as I looked at Brian leaving.
I really wanted to meet his friends but he says I need to wait a little bit more. I just have to be patient. I called my friends Isabella and Ava and asked if they wanted to come over and hang out.
They said yes and i hung up. While I waited for them to arrive I got my Backstreet boys CD and turned on "Anywhere for you" on the radio. My brother was actually good as singing, and of course his friends is that too. If I'm right I think his friends names was Nick, Kevin, Aj and Howie. Yes that was their names.
*Ding Dong*
I ran downstairs and opened the door.
-Hi! Ava and Isabella said and hugged me.
-Hi girls! Let's go up to my room, I said and we started to walk up the stairs.
-Have you been doing a makeover in your room? Isabella said as she walked in my room.
-Yeah, I like my room this way more.
-I love it, Ava said.
-Thanks! I said and sat down on the edge of my bed.
-I just can't belive that you're brother is in Backstreet Boys, Isabella said.
-Yeah, they are really popular, Ava said.
-I heard there is gonna be a concert in a few months here in the city.
-Really? I said
-Yeah, I really wanna go, Ava said and looked out of the window.
I also really wanted to go. I have just seen their face once and that was on my friend Mia's Backstreet Boys poster.
-Then we'll go, I said.