Chapter 3

The next day I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It was finally the last day of school, I can't wait until the summer break. I went out of the bed and picked an outfit and did my morning routine.

This is what you wear.

I was so excited for tomorrow because I was finally able to meet the rest of the boys

I was so excited for tomorrow because I was finally able to meet the rest of the boys. I have seen them on tv and they seem to be pretty nice.
I went to the kitchen to grab a sandwich.
Brian sat at the table eating cereal.

-Hi Brian, I said as I opened the refrigerator.

-Oh hi y/n, excited for the last day of school?

-Very excited, I said with a smile on my face.

-Well I'm in a rush, I'm gonna meet up Isabella and Ava.

-Oh alright bye y/n.

-Byeee, I said and walked to put on my sneakers.

I went to the garage and took my bike and started to bike to Isabellas house. Ava was already there. I ran up the stairs and arrived at the door.
*Ding dong*
-Hi y/n! -Isabella said and hugged me.

-Hi Isabella, where's Ava, I saw her bike.

-Oh she was just gonna fix something, she will be down here any second.

-Okay because I have something to tell you guys, and I think you will freak out.

-I can't wait to hear about it!

Ava came running down the stairs.

-Okay are we ready to leave?, I said.

-Yeah I think so, Isabella said and we started walking towards our bikes.

-What was that thing you were gonna tell us y/n?

-Oh I almost forgot, tomorrow the rest of the backstreet boys will be coming to my house.

-WHAT?!, They both said and looked at me with their mouths open.

-I told you Isabella you would freak out.

-Are you for real now y/n, because if it is a joke I will kill you

-No of course I'm not joking, why would I joke about that?

-Can we also meet them, Isabella said and did a baby face.

-I mean if I get an okay from Brian then yeah why not.

Ava and Isabella looked at each other.

-OMG WE ARE GONNA MEET THE BACKSTREET BOYS!, they screamed.

Jeez they really can't calm down.

After ten minutes we arrived to school. I couldn't believe that a whole year had already passed. I was starting 8th grade after the summer break.

We parked our bikes and started walking towards the entrance, when suddenly someone bumped into me.

It was my boyfriend.

Eddie Williams, bumped into me.

-I am so sorry y/n, did you get hurt, he said and hugged me.

-I'm alright Eddie, I said and kisses him.

-Alright I've gotta go to my classroom now, see you later y/n.

I saw him disappear in the crowd of people. He was the sweetest guy I've ever met.

-You two are such cuties, I wish I had a boyfriend, Ava said and looked at the ground.

-Ava I promise someday you will get a boyfriend, I mean look at you, you are so pretty.

-Really, thank you!, Her face lit up.

When the school bell rang lots of students ran out from different classrooms. The summer break was finally here.

Before me, Ava and Isabella was going to ride home Eddie gave me a kiss and hugged me.
On our way home we talked about what we was going to do on the break. Then we split up and I went to my house.

I ran upstairs to my room and read some magazines.

-Y/n!

-Jesus Christ Brian you can't just open the door like that you almost scared the shit out of me.

-I just wanted to talk a little bit, I am quite bored.

-Fine but you've gotta learn to knock, I said and put the magazine on my nightstand.

-How was your last day of school?

-Oh it was quite boring actually, we don't do anything special on the last day except looking at boring movie.

-Are you excited for tomorrow?

-Are you kidding? Of course I'm excited, I've been wanting to meet them for so long!

-I'm glad to hear that, he said with a smile on his face.

-Ava and Isabella asked if they also could meet them.

-Maybe someday but not tomorrow when they are coming.

-Alright.

We talked for a while then he needed to do something else. I decided to clean my room because I wanted it to look nice when the boys are coming tomorrow.

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs.

-Y/n could you get that?, Mom yelled.

-Yeah!

I ran downstairs and opened the door
It was Eddie.

-Eddie hi!

-Hi y/n he said and hugged me.

-Want to come in?

-Oh I would love to but I'm a little bit in a rush, I wanted to give you this.

He handed me a little box.

-Go ahead open it.

-I opened it and inside was a beautiful diamond heart necklace.

-Wow Eddie, this is the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen

-I'm glad you liked it, he said an smiled.

-Like it? I love it!

I gave him a kiss and hugged him.

-Well I need to go now, love you.

-Live you too Eddie.

I was so happy about the necklace I went up to my room and started the radio. I sat in my window and looked at the sunset while listening to backstreet boys.

///Hi guys this part is a little longer I hope you liked it! <3