(P.S. Nathalie has a Japanese background so she can speak Japanese LOL)

Nathalie interacted with Adrien and his friends less and less over the next few weeks. It was all over the news about Gabriel Agreste's death and it was hurting Nathalie more every time she heard it. If she ever had a break, she would mainly be found in the atelier staring at Gabriel's empty desk.

She would go into the kitchen occasionally for something to eat, saying the bare minimum but after a few days she didn't talk to any of them at all. When she wasn't staring at his desk, she was listening to music, cuddling her cat 持ち but most of the time she was working. Adrien and his friends, mainly Marinette, would bring her food, they would leave breakfast, lunch and dinner with her, which she would eat quickly and get back to working, not giving herself breaks.

Adrien and Marinette ended up knocking Nathalie out at one point and dragging her to her bedroom to make her sleep since she was barely sleeping at all anymore. She was only focused on taking her mind off of the world, forgetting to take care of herself like she promised Gabriel she would start doing.

Juleka and some other friends who had no idea what was going on with Nathalie made jokes about how Nathalie was over reacting, not needing to take so long off, and saying Gabriel had more friends than just her... well Adrien did not take that well. Everyone who dared to say one bad thing about Nathalie Sancoeur ended up on the floor with something broken. And when Grace (Agreste's Family Doctor Technically My OC) found out what they said, she basically scolded them.

It had been just over a week since the incident, the group hadn't seen Nathalie in a few days apart from bringing her food. She was working herself too hard. But they weren't expecting to see Nathalie walk through the front door, followed by two older women who whacked her on the back of the head for working too hard.

"Please don't  hit Mrs. Sancouer!!" Alya and Marinette cried out as soon as they saw that. The 3 adults looked at them.

"She shouldn't be working so hard, coping mechanism or not, she needs to take care of herself." the taller of the women huffed.

"May I ask who you both are? I am Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste it is lovely to meet you both."

"They are Katherine and Josephine Agreste. Gabriel's mothers." Nathalie answered quietly. Both women nodded.

The friends look at each other then back at them, "We are sorry for the loss of your son." the whole group said together.

They nod and they walk off. Nathalie grabbing coffee from the kitchen before following them up to her bedroom

After a while or so, Nathalie walks them out, the class soon found out it was about funeral arrangements.

When the day came, the group's parents and friends were allowed to attend, and they all did. The entire company came. They didn't see Nathalie much that morning beforehand, but they saw her in a black turtle neck dress and black flats, her hair completely straight and neat, tied in a low ponytail.

They were all quiet during the service. Nathalie sitting in the family section next to Gabriel's parents. They saw Nathalie shaking a little but didn't comment. A slideshow of recent photos were shown. From when Gabriel was 20 up until recently. Nathalie was in most of the selfies that Gabriel took. Nathalie wasn't in some of the photos because she was coughing up a lung in bed. (but nobody needed to know that)

The class' eyes widen when they see photo's of Nathalie, Gabriel, and Adrien smiling together, followed by a few photos of Gabriel and Nathalie's wedding, which set Nathalie off.

After the burial, which was family only, the class didn't see Nathalie much until later. She was completely quiet, and wasn't paying attention to the world around her.