Chapter 32 : Help from beyond one's grave

,, A life debt is a magical bond formed between a wizard or witch and the person whose life they saved. The one who owes the debt to the savior will one day be obliged to repay the deed by doing something beneficial to the said savior. Such a bond can be formed between even the worst of enemies regardless of whether either of the involved parties wants it or not. As this bond is magically binding, the indebted can commit the repayment without acknowledging it, or even against their will. A blood debt on the other hand is a magical curse formed between a wizard or witch and the person that has endangered one, or more family members of the caster. Once a blood debt is called forth, the castor is in the right by the laws that Mother Magic has given us, to ensure the other party is rightfully punished. Depending on the case it may go from a harmless slap on the wrist towards actual Death and torture."

Celestia let out a small hum, tapping her freshly painted nails against the surface of the table.

She had been deemed healthy enough to be sent back home two weeks ago, and she had been quite busy ever since.

After the whole fiasco with her getting bitten by a Basilisk and being attacked by Acromantulas, she had been writing back and forth with the Goblins, because she wanted the corpse of Manasa to be harvested, so she'd be able to get her hands on the Materials her cadaver produced.

Since Basilisks were so rare, having one lying dead in the Chamber of Secrets gave Celestia the perfect excuse of turning its remains into work ingredients.

Plus she wanted the Goblins to have the meat, having promised King Ragnok he'd get it in exchange for a small favor concerning a few official Documents....

They already knew how to get everything. The only thing now left to do was await the approval of the Ministry officials.

And currently, she was spending her free time researching about how to fix Tom's Soul with the help of the two Horcruxes that she had, while also trying to find a way to help the twins............

So yeah...... she had not taken a break like it was advised to her.

,, Say....... since I saved Harry and Ginerva from the Basilisk, do they owe me a life debt ?" She asked curiously, making Tom look up from his book.

,, I believe they do....... since I only stood aside while you took care of Manasa using the Mystic Arts." He answered, making both of their lips curl up into smirks.

Harry James Potter, Hero of the Light, indebted to the girl many feared would turn into the next Dark Lady.........

Alone the thought made them anticipate his reaction.

,, You two look like you're about to ruin someone else's life and I want all the details, now." Gellert said, clapping his hands together and making the two turn towards him.

,, Ruin someone's life? How could you think so low of us ?" They asked, making Gellert deadpan at them.

, Now they're speaking twin speech..... Merlin have mercy on our Souls.' The Dark Wizard thought, completely done with both Tom and Celestia.

Tom's older Soul piece had taken on more of a parental role in Celestia's life, even before she had stepped foot into the Wizarding-World............

Unfortunately, Tom's younger Soul-piece had turned out to be almost identical to Celestia in terms of personality, which is why Perenelle jokingly said that they had two pairs of twins in the castle..............