Part 1

I am unwritten
Can't read my mind
I'm undefined
I'm just beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending unplanned

Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten

No One's POV

It was a new semester for the second grade of Treasure High School when Junkyu came into his new school, new class, with the hope of getting closer to his childhood crush, Park Jeongwoo.

In the moment he entered the class, Junkyu's heart were beating fast at the thought of being in the same class with Jeongwoo until he saw Park Jihoon rolled his eyes at the back row of the class after they locked gazes together. Park Jihoon is his best friend from Junior High School. They planned to be in the same school for High School but that time Junkyu did not pass the test for Treasure High School because he dozed off on the day of the test so he only get the other school because the passing grade of his previous school was lower.

"Please, introduce yourself." Said Mr. Kim.

"Y-yes. Hello. I am Kim Junkyu. I hope we all can be friends." He stuttered since he is new to the environment. He regretted the moment he spoke because he knew the Jihoon will be mocking at him for stuttering in his first day.

"Well, we still have one more table there. You can sit in front of Jihoon's table. Jihoon, please raise your hand." Said the teacher and directly Jihoon followed his teacher's order so Junkyu knows where to sit. Although, Junkyu already knew who Jihoon is but not his teacher.

As Junkyu walked, he held tight on to his bag strap, looking around to find the one who he has been looking for but he did not find him. Park Jeongwoo is not in the class. Was Jihoon pranking on him? Because Jihoon clearly stated that he was in the same class as Jeongwoo.

"Y-Yesss.. I-I'm K-Kim Junkyu." Whispered Jihoon which only can be heard by his seatmate, Hyunsuk and Junkyu who is already seated on his chair in front of him. Jihoon gave a mockery laugh at him and Junkyu can only gave Jihoon a death glare as if saying that he will get him in the recess time since the class has started now.

As much curiosity that Junkyu has right now that he has not seen Jeongwoo, he held it in since Mr. Kim is already explaining their subject in front of the class. It has been passed 40 minutes until the door were opened.

Haruto Watanabe, the basketball captain, has opened the door without knocking first. However, his eyes were landed on Junkyu, who takes a seat next to his. His fierce eyes, sharp eyebrows and intense gaze made Junkyu gulped and also, he missed to see who came into the door after Haruto.

"We are sorry, Sir. We came late because we are going to have a match soon and we need to practice as much as we can. We already asked the principle for permission beforehand." Said Jeongwoo after he bowed to Mr. Kim. Unlike Haruto, Jeongwoo is a well-mannered student. He is kind as well as smart in all subjects although he always comes second because of Haruto. Jeongwoo is the vice-captain of Treasure Basketball team.

Haruto broke the gaze first as he walked straight to his seat, next to Kim Junkyu.

"H-Hi." Said Junkyu as Haruto took a seat. Junkyu was trying to be friendly especially it is his first time meeting him. He gets nothing but ignorance from the basketball captain.

"Haruto, here is a tissue." Said a girl who sits in front of Junkyu. Haruto was still in his basketball uniform and there were some sweat here and there but even though he sweats, people can only smell fragrance out of him. Probably because he has used a branded body mist or sort of things.

He took the tissue and tapped it on his face. The girl was beyond happy because only once in a blue moon Haruto will take things from other people. Although almost every day he gets presents from his junior or senior at school. Well, that is just Mr. Popular being popular.